Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banner Contest and Several Announcements - Minitokyo

Banner Contest and Several Announcements

Group announcement by Wings-Lovers

page 1 of 1 14 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Hello! :D

Banner Contest:

The wall contest is over! Congratulations to Rikka-chan for winning the contest! And now we'll have the banner contest! The Wings-Lovers group isn't much recognized because when a member submits any winged art, there's no group banner... This matter has come to my attention. And now our very own banner contest!

Requirements:
1. Must be a 380x70 banner
2. Has the theme of wings
3. Must have the Wings-Lovers name
4. Contest open to all members (no level requirements)

The Former Banner
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/gel-chan/Misc/angelcopy.jpg

Deadline for entries is on August 11

Mods News:

Xime-san hasn't been active and I'm still deciding whether to demote her or not :sweat: ... She hasn't been around for a very long time. Rikka-chan and I will find a new moderator in case of Xime-san's demotion. We need someone who has knowledge over making a group active, and can design the page. Does anyone agree to make Xime-san a plain member? Please answer this thread... And what do you guys think of my promotion? Can I be an admin? :sweat: :nya: :xAnswer here again. (We respect the suggestions of members)

That's all have fun and take care! :D

Gel~ XD

Edit:

Gomen! :sweat: I forgot to put details on the contest... ^_^' So here it is! The banners submitted must be 2 banners max. If you already have your banner prepared, PM it to me! I'm sorry I forgot, got a lot of things on my mind... X-P

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

lovecards

lovecards

Reborn :)

Hi! I´m not so active at this group because at this moment and in the future i can make any wallies or banners( the last one maybe...).So ...i only can give support and moral ^_^. About your promotion...yes why not ..for i see you are more active in this group.I think you deservet ^^. About Xime - san i dont know her, but if you belive that she would be a plain member,I agree whith you.
Oh before I forgot , how can i put the banner in the contest?Kisses... ;)

Happy to be...

Member of :UserpageSkinsDesigns;JapaneseLover;Wing-lovers;Sakura;Braziltugado;Oldsters.Signature Image

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

Hi! well, in my opinion, we need active mods to keep the group running right? without active mods, there wouldn't be a group. yeah, i agree it's ok for xime san to be demoted.. cuz we need more help.

ah, eh, about the admin thingy, i think it should be talked over between the mods and it is up for them to decide who should be admin. we members, some new, don't know much about your background so who are us to decide what's best for the group? of course, the admin has to be really active in the group. lol.

uhm, i'm a half web programmer and yep, a web designer, so maybe i can help on the layout thingy. :) and if I have time, I'll try to get inside that banner contest. :) i'll try.. ^^.

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Okay.... about the admin & mod thing... >_<
I dont really mind, since the admin & the mods do the same thing, so, Its up to U & nina to decide whether U should be the admin, im prefectly fine with the results^^
I think its not a bad idea at all... ^^
Then, bout Xime, I guess so... since I haven seen her around....
Hmm... as for the new mod...
I would like to promote perhaps Lunagata & blueangel. Ive seen them around alot, they introduce new members around & stuff... ^^
what do U think bout it? Enchantressinthedark is basically pretty busy since she runs LOTS of groups... XP
Bout the banner contest. are we allowed to use our own walls? >_<
Ill make a nice, nice one, I hope the members will support, there are really little members in contests & Im basically not really happy bout it. I might streghten on the rules... ^_^' XP

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

yeah, it's either we voluntarily apply for the contest, or we see something that is contest material, then ask the owner to join. ^^ i hope they join. hey mods, can we make a banner about this contest then plug it at our wallpapers at display? maybe more people will be interested and join, how about that ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

YES! YES! FINALLY ANOTHER CONTEST! weeee~~~ Im so happy~ I love contests! Ohhhhh you have no clue how happy I am. wait....how many banners can we make? can I make alot? nyahahha Im bouncing off the walls.

ehem. well, about Xime..I havent been around very long, so I really couldnt tell you what I think about demoting her. I cant really say the same about the promotion either because again, I havent been here that long.

weee! okay, well Im off to making those banners! Do I PM it/them to you, or do I post it here?

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

YEY a contest that I can participate in >_< *I'm still new on making wallpapers -_-'*
I'll try to make a banner >_< but .... >.< I hope is good XD XD

anyways about the whole Admin thing, you sure would make a good admin ;) you have many ideas that you can bring to the group .... and stuff ^_^' and you have been making many contests that's always is good XD

And the Xime-san thing, I agree she should be demoted, I take care of many groups and try to make only the members that are active into staff members :D

well I'll give it my best shot on this contest x_x >_<

~luna~

niina02

niina02

Pari prai pa pa~

hi all!
yes, i'm back...
as many as you, i think that promoting gel-chan as an admin, is a good idea...!
so, know her since now as the newest admin of the group! (congrats!)
Yep, xime hasn't be present for long time (she hasn't have any time to by in MT now...), so, she will become a member, but, if she come back, and do things for the group, can become again a mod....

well, hope u can participate in the contest! (if i have some time, maybe i'll participate too :) )

bye~bye!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Okay, I'll try to make one on time.. but i'm lazy ;)

and about the mod thing. well, it's pretty much the other mod's and the admin's choice...

AND I think you would be a great admin :)

gabri3la

gabri3la

~ blood angel ~

i join and i make one ^_~

~ My newest wall ~ Pinky Circles
Signature
~ i admin in : .::. cute-wallies .::. anime--warriors

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Xime-san? I have never seen her around the group. XD
MUST GO MAKE BANNERS! XD
& make Gel-chan an admin! ;)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

questions ^^ how many banners can we submit ? and submit it where? here xD ouh yea.. i wouldn't mind if gel-chan become the admin.. the founder hasn't log into minitokyo for a long time..

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Now the idea of a banner contest is great^_^!So I will be supporting all the participants^_:Gambatene minas!Unfortunately I have to learn to use photoshop properly and also to get soem brushes and other things that I miss.I need some addresses where I can get soem so I'll be bothering my friends soon to ask them!
Hmm I have also a few groups where the admins aren't so active and neither the member so I have to do all the hard work of announcing everyne to participate and I have to show them an example from now on^_^!I haven't been around due to exams firstly,then because my net connection and my trip but now I am here to saty^_^!
I speak too much...well I don't know if to make Xime-san a plain member...it is a difficult thing to do!So I leave that to others!
Gambatene everyone.And again very good idea about the banner contest.I am still workign at making soem groups more active to make a contest!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

Yeah! I liked the banner contest idea! I'll surely join!
Good-luck to everybody who is joining too! ;)
Gambatte!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.