Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime character with the coolest hair/style - Minitokyo

Anime character with the coolest hair/style

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Which anime character do you think has the coolest hairstyle?

For me, I love Chii's long curly hair in Chobits! :)
-And I really liked Sakura and Tomoyo's hairstyles in ccs! ^___^ It's cute!
-Daisuke from DN Angel's hairstyle is really cool! ;)
-Milfuelle's hairstyle from Galaxy Angel is another one which I really love! :D

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Sora from kingdom Hearts has pretty cool hair style.
Naruto his hair really cool because it's all pointy.
Rei Ayanami from neon genesis her hair just so down to earth, Super sayian 3 goku i didn't know hair could get that long?
Ash from Pokemon only because it looks like he never grows up for some reason i don't know and Last but not least Yugi from Yugioh anyone that watched the show would say enough Said about him. i mean that guy must use like 10 gallons of hair spray a day.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Shana from Shakugan no Shana!
Because her hair can turn flamming red, and it's gravity-defying long.

As for guys ... hmm, still going to be Ayumu from Spiral, will forever <3 him.

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

OH! i think rikku from ff-x2 has cool hair, yah i like all her hairstyles

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I think Dark from D.N.Angel has the coolest hairstyle...
And I love the hairstyle of Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura... I think it's simple and cute...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Nyuu-chan

Nyuu-chan

Game over, baby!

Hmm for me .. Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach, second place: Nuriko from FY and third place it will be for Tsuzuki Asato from Yami No Matsuei ^^

Signature
Too gentle and cold like the petals that are changing their color.

probably those guys with long silver hair, cool man.

Ayame and Kyo from Fruits Baskets and Cloud from Final fantasy: Advent Children (not really an anime, but ah well)

And for zee gals, prolly Paine from FFX2, or Chi from Chobits :3

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Shinn Asuka - GSD. Too crazy ? A messy black hair.

Signature Image

ivy16

ivy16

"Unhealthy Urbanite"

cloud strife - ffVII advent children
nakago - fushigi yugi

I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both, maybe both happening at the same time.

i like shana hair from shakugan no shana.
also kakashi hair from naruto

kawaiisakura05

kawaiisakura05

sakura cult member

sakura& tomoyo-ccs
eureka-eureka7 (awesome color!)
robin-witch hunter robin
chi-chobits
winry-fma(just because she's cute!)
i love anime characters with purple hair. it's the best color. so anyone with purple hair is right on top of my list

if i were rain,
that joins the sky and earth that otherwise never touch,
could i join two hearts as well?

I Like Zidane tribal's hair and Clouds from AC

Alexandria is at peace again... Yet my heart is full of sorrow. Why...?

pigoutgirl8

pigoutgirl8

Pulchritudinous.Rosebud

vermouth - detective conan :)
chikane - kannazuki no miko [it's so long and straight]

I nominate Mugen from Samurai Champloo, fuzzy all the way :D
Haruko (from FLCL)s hair is also kinda cool

I prefer more spikey hair rather than flat/straight/tied etc.
I thought Broly from DBZ had kool hair when he transformed. Bet it'd be hard to immatate in real life... Xp
Otherwise, Ryo-ohki (Tenchi Muyo) and Chrono (Chrono Crusade) and *Chun Li (Street Fighter) have nice hair.

*Note: Chun Li's isn't spikey, but still nice. But not in the Alpha games...

er.. shaman king has many people with weird hairstyles. haha. i like kakashi's hair. spiral ayumu's hair too. :D

Robin from Witch Hunter Robin; Kakashi and Gaara from Naruto; Dark from DNangel; Ichigo and Chad from Bleach. I could a whole lot more but then this would get really long, and that might be bad.

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

im gonna say vash, from trigun maximum, and L from death note. i like the way obata draws hair in general, raito's is good too, and one of the yotsuba guys. i also like tetsuo's, from akira, at its longest. awesome.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Pikoro..jajajajajaj XD sorry...
Balmung has a realy cool hair...so does Haseo...
i donĀ“t know...i might be forgetting somebody...

I'm going have to say Chii's hairstyle too! It's so long and pretty! hehehe.....^_^

viekazama

viekazama

Lament of Innocence

Cloud Strife from FF VII n Advant Children
Sephiroth from FF VII (At AC he's hair sucks >_<)
Rikku from FF X-2 COoL (got no idea how she's doin her hairdo)

Kazama Jin ...... er? standard ^^

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

I prefer silver hair and green hair... I also love black hair... Like Rei in Sailor Moon, Tomoyo in CCS and the girl with the sword in Love Hina.

I also loves Chii's hair in chobits. For the silver's hairs mistress and man, i have to say Maya from TT and the guy from Sakura Card Captors, the one who appears as Yukito... forgot his name.

I also love: Iori Yagami red hair style, Chunli's, Tifa's, Tessa's... i like many hairs... but now i do not remember!:S

Lacus and Catarina for girls. Sasuke and Reno for boys. I'm gonna spike my hair like Renos from Advent Children. Cloud Strife has cool hair as well.

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.