Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WW3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Hello! Hello one and all. With the tensions rising here in the states about: China, North korea, isreal, Iraq, afganastan(sorry if I spell a few wrong). Is the next few steps going to lead to war? who will start it? America, india, china? Who will be left standing?

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Honestly if war does occur its going to be over fast. I doubt for a second that there would be a rule saying no nukes.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

Most likely China will invade a nation but that would be in the future, iserial won't, and Iran is a wild card but China is going to be the Next Super Power so if that happens i have afeeling they will want to take a few regions that were taken from them originally.

India, is interested in economics, not in war, even though they have a dispute to settle with pakistan, and America is under to much pressure, political tides are changing and war in America will be much harder to acomplish.

merged: 07-13-2006 ~ 09:45am
Also if a WWIII starts i dough anyone survinging and if they do i'll be suprised. With HYrogen Weapons, and so many diffrent WMDS its so easy to kill humans.

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

either way (doesn't matter who starts it) .. another WW will kill so many ppl that wud basically cut the world's population.. by how much?

you can tell, look at how many ppl died in world war I .. then world war II... see the stats going up?

if a world war break out, human lives wud b basically worthless.. afterall we are so fragile compared to the weapons we've created ourselves

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Eventually, we are pretty much eliminating ourselves if we do get into world war 3. Of course people generally don't look at numbers because it isn't that big of a thing. Just that the stuff we create tend to destory ourself. Just hope it doesn't happen.

Kyuoto

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Interesting, i'm very happy with these results. Do you guys think as well that the us will be a major contender or sit back and watch the world?

if WW3 would happen everyone shall be part of the war maybe no rules

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

well gg for amercia. ANd i ahte guns and misles. Grr so dirty. What happened to all the hand to hand and other weapons. OH well if that is how wars are fought than a lot more lives are going to be lost. WW3 will happen if the balance amongst nations shift. If america gets TOO powerful, if all the thrid world countires get TOO poor they will all unite and well you get the idea...

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I find flaws in your reasoning. The reason for America's military might is that it has the ability to project power to any place on the globe. This is accomplished through the use of intercontinental bombers, submarines, and carrier battlegroups. Additionally we have effective air lifting capability and decent logistics. Even if as you say "all the third world countries were to unite", the have no ability to project a military force, additionally few have any military technology that is par with our own to even be considered a match.

Signature
	Image[/img]

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Also not all 3rd world countries can stand to be with each other.

The biggest threat I could see if there is a war is north korea. Cause if we went to war with them they have the choice of either invadeing south korea and attacking their major cities and the U.S troops based there. B they might have a missle ready and bomb Japan. hopefuly they can find a way to end this before theres another 9/11 event. I belive that the best the thing to do is find a to come to an agreement with north koreas' leader.

N. Korea can be wiped off the map in twenty minutes.
Iran is going to find out what the intelligence community has suspected for some time, that Israel has some very potent weapons at its disposal, and they're going to learn it the hard way when Israel bombs their nuclear program out of existence. And Syria? Now is not a good time to be in a nation that is pissing off Israel.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by bwebN. Korea can be wiped off the map in twenty minutes.
Iran is going to find out what the intelligence community has suspected for some time, that Israel has some very potent weapons at its disposal, and they're going to learn it the hard way when Israel bombs their nuclear program out of existence. And Syria? Now is not a good time to be in a nation that is pissing off Israel.

GO ISREAL!

China invading another country? When was the last time China actually invaded a foreign country? Their military force is relatively small compared with other countries (on a percentage bases, of course) Sure, China will have a conflict with Taiwan, but who wants to take on China? Taiwan doesn't have that much to offer.

The Palenstinian and Israeli conflict have been going on for thousands of years, its not going to change for the next thousand either. Even if Iran developed nuclear capabilities, would they use it? With religious doctrines banning it, and G8 nations hawking over it, would they use it? (or get the chance to?)

N. Korea and Kim. Lol. aaa... Kim is a playboy, he is only interested in keeping himself happy. Starting a war isn't the best/only way to get expensive cars and hot girls, and jeopardize his relation with China and Russia. And as long as N.Korea gets a nod from China and Russia, it will last longer than 20 minutes.

Who are you kidding? A nuclear war? Lol. How many people were killed with Nukes in the last century? How many people were killed by AK 47s? Nukes are only empty threats, NO ONE wants Nuke Exchange. (well, at least the countries on the receiving end)

Let's wait and see. I'm sure no one will see it coming. Hell, it maybe Germany, again... :)

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hahaha! Are you sure Kim is just a playboy? True, the conflict between isreal and palistine have beeen going on, but it seemed to just suddenly gain an intense burst of adrenline. and the last china invaded some one was around 100 a.d.

Quote by Kubrickfanhahaha! Are you sure Kim is just a playboy? True, the conflict between isreal and palistine have beeen going on, but it seemed to just suddenly gain an intense burst of adrenline. and the last china invaded some one was around 100 a.d.

What aboot when they annexed Tibet?!

Actually, Tibet said they exchange autonomy for food. China said ok. So.... yeah. No bullets, arrows, guns, swords, blows exchanged. If you count conflict or simply hostility as "war", then every country on earth is at war (and have been so). The word "war' then loses its decriptiveness.... :(

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My and my family, especially my sister is scared for another war to start. You see, my brother-n-law (my sis husband) is in Iraq right now fighting and thinking of another war possibly comming in the near future is just to hard to bear. -_- The country cant afford to go to war. Not right now.

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Hmmm, well hopefully her husbanmd comes back in one piece, And I exaggerated 100 A.d. probably, somewhere atleast 1200 A.D. I guess.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by KubrickfanHmmm, well hopefully her husbanmd comes back in one piece, And I exaggerated 100 A.d. probably, somewhere atleast 1200 A.D. I guess.

Yeah, me too. And i wish that all of the soldiers comes homes to thier family soon.

Signature Image

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

oops I wrote husbanmd, I meant husband. I give my regards.

Well..........Isarel is surrounded by 4 hostile countries crawling with insurgents sponsered by their governments.........makes me glad i don't live there.

i got a realy good question. if a war does start, will we step in? and if we do, who's side would we be on?

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

We'll step in if it in our interests. For example some country or countries attack our major trading partners and/or allies. We will step in.

Oh, on WW3 going all out nuclear... I don't think so. Unless were dealing with someone like Hitler. I think he nutty enough to do start it.
If it some country like Japan back in WW2, they'll blow themself up if cornered like they Japan were in WW2. If Japan somehow go hold of some... I think the military leadership would blow Japan skyhigh since they were planning to take fight to the last man...

I'm just blabbling now.

Learning little by little.
Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.