Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WW3 - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

not really, but I won't argue, what if japan, did infact have sort of S.S.? perhaps they do does anyone know if they have?

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Who will start the next WW ( III ) ? I honestly don't know when it will start. Sadly enough, Israel will bear the brunt of this heinious crime against the people. With such hatred toward the Jewish population by insurgents and by individuals who are supported by "rouge nations" ( I.E. Iran, Syria, and by supposenly "allied Arab states" friendly to the U.S.A. (C'mon folks, bear w/ the laughter on my part !)

"I'm afraid the clock is ticking and the fire has already started, does any one know where the "fire extinguisher at ?"

I heard about it in the news! Rumors rumors....I hope there is no WW. I don't want 16 year old kids going to war (My Brother is 16~!)

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hey I'm 17. How do you think I feel?

Full scale war? possible but unlikely consider how many pacifist are out there. Small scale high-tech conflicts over a certain region? Quite possible consider how many nations wants to show off.

A larget scale war might erupt in the middle-east if the worst happens, but I doubt it will escalate into a WW. Only powers today in the world with enough fire-crackers in their arsnal to make that big a bang would be China and the US.

And then there's still this one piece of land the commies wants back...

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by IRn101And then there's still this one piece of land the commies wants back...

And that would be?

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

World war III? *gets more anime and begins digging my fallout bunker*

China's a double-edged sword, sure it has the economic potential present in its sheer size, and population, but, the same can be said of the gap between classes (or more appropriately termed: divide between Rural and Urban China). And when it comes to integration of the two; the numbers will make or break China.

But who's to say that even China can accomodate such a figure. We're talking about -a lot- people. If, say, they manage to get it right, then find them all jobs and success; the economic power that the first world of today can only dream about will fall only inches short of their grasp... but, as it earns that economic prowess, it loses the very same quality that made western entities flock to expand its market (fueling it's economic superiority over national compentitors, like cheap labor.

Perhaps then, the sword will cut the enemy, as it cuts you; crumbling the market underneath.

If, on the other hand, China fails to accomodate this new workforce, it will not progress, but it will still retain its power.

On another note: quite frankly, and no offense intended if taken, the US has the longest ugly stick, and it's particularly shameless about who it pokes with it. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong, but so long as terrorism isn't rampant in Canada, something tells us they're doing -something- right... at least, right now.

If war is what we're looking at. It won't be China, it won't be Iran, Iraq, Israel or Afghanistan. None are hell-bent on world domination, although ethnic genocide may rev up the Bushies into a Bush vs Israel face off (to simply "protect human rights"), but foremost, the greatest threat, I feel, is North Korea.

They are incredibly detached from the rest of the world. And whether it hurts or helps them, we can't really know except from its refugees and public speculation.

Isolationism, an eccentric leader and a 'launch' button in close proximity isn't something I find particularly comforting. Especially when the only mode of intervention may mean going into N. Korea, and I'm not one to fight a war with a person who believes biological warfare isn't 'against the rules.'

Either way, i'm stockpiling on anime. *Grabs shovel*

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

there was a thread about this before............

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth - rocks"

Albert Einstein. Bless him.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by ChronicX"I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourthâ?rocks"

Albert Einstein. Bless him.

He said that?

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Aye he did.

Einstein also supposedly said something along the lines of "...the release of atomic power has changed everything except our way of thinking...the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known I would have become a watchmaker."

I believe the concept of WWIII is not the immediate doomsday version that is often portrayed. If there is indeed nuclear war, then it will be a slow and painful death for humanity. Though I must admit, cockroaches are likely to THRIVE with their high level of tolerance for radiation, the lack of enemies, and this new abundance of consumable food. So, life goes on as humanity is replaced by cockroaches, which might eventually die out if the theory of Nuclear Winter proves to be true.

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

If you really think about it, humans are more tough than cockroaches. Sure, we have less numbers altogether than cockroaches, but their lay their eggs faster than you can say 'SEX!' :D

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

Who's to say World War III isn't underway? (IV, depending on what you would consider a _world_ war) Despite the location, people, or time, the true wars are created and are waged against the poor and the many. And who takes us to kill ourselves? The people we give power to rule over us.

Big corporate masters lead a war against us all, not just a war on Iran, Iraq, China, or one specific country. Most can't see that because all their trust is placed on FOX, NBC, CNN, CBS, and other newstation who manipulate public opinion. Honestly... can you really say, 'That's just war' and turn a blind eye if it was your sibling blown to bits, or child born with mutations from uranium shellings?

"You wanna stop war? Then stop them where they are born. Washington D.C." - Mumia Abu Jamal

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by XxRagnarokxX88Who's to say World War III isn't underway? (IV, depending on what you would consider a _world_ war)

a war fought by more than four countries seems fair enough. If you were to stop the politicians at the source that would target our own goverment, that would S@%$ againist everyone else, it would just make us less popular and a target for industry from every other country so of course this "mind war" will countinue.

We should create a new sport called, "Pest hunting" people will be payed upon giving pest control dead bugs, rats, and pidgeons.

Quote by XxRagnarokxX88

"You wanna stop war? Then stop them where they are born. Washington D.C." - Mumia Abu Jamal

Very inaccurate quote if I may say so myself. War has been born into this world long before Washington DC was ever on the map. ~_~

Signature
	Image[/img]

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Very true my new friend.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Quote by griffon

Very inaccurate quote if I may say so myself. War has been born into this world long before Washington DC was ever on the map. ~_~

I agree. Whoever said that is high on something strange. :hmpf:

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

God, hope not! The world will dissapear! We haven't learn anything till now !
It's not enough 2 WW, we need a third!?!?!?!?
I hope that the war between Israel and Lebanon, not Lebanon -Hezbolah, will end!
I'm very angry that Israel hits innocent civilians, not the Lebanon people are to blame, but that Hezbolah faction.
I think that Israel has made a big mistake by starting this. I'm not saying that they should do nothing, but this is not the way to do it!

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

Quote by XxRagnarokxX88
Big corporate masters lead a war against us all, not just a war on Iran, Iraq, China, or one specific country. Most can't see that because all their trust is placed on FOX, NBC, CNN, CBS, and other newstation who manipulate public opinion. Honestly... can you really say, 'That's just war' and turn a blind eye if it was your sibling blown to bits, or child born with mutations from uranium shellings?

Well it's better than ignore all that and live under a rock I guess.

No doubt about it, WW3 is going all out with nuclear arsenal. If someone dared enough to say no to nuke, they're the first victim of the war. The tension is high, even higher when Israel attacks Lebanon. Ready to make a testimonial? Probably not. Everybody here is (mostly) kick the bucket if there is an all-out war, so nobody will read it. Nah, just Joking.

First of all, the "insurgents" that are fighting against Israel are not all government-sponsored. take Syria--the government's cowering because it's powerless while the shiite group (i'm not sure) called hezbollah controls all the stuff: power plants blah blah blah. that's why foreign national leaders are urging the Syrian government to do something.

Anyhow, back to the whole nuke war or regular war: nobody wants a nuke war. That's why the Cold War was "cold". there was a story about how a Russian nuclear submarine was attacked by some Amercian warship and how in order to sanction a nuke launch, three of the ranking officers must all give their permission. One of them didn't because he knew if they fired this nuke, it'd be all out war and if the nukes themselves did not destroy everything, living creatures will succumb to "genbakusho", or radiation sickness.
i think all of the "superpowers" today have nukes and in any way, if you attack with a nuke, you are sure to end up on the receiving end of it sooner or later.
whether wars are fought for ideals or age-old hatred or other more private interests, i think there are enough people with enough sense to see that wiping each other out isn't a really viable solution because admit it, we all want life...right?

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by simo
I think that Israel has made a big mistake by starting this. I'm not saying that they should do nothing, but this is not the way to do it!

what should they do? Oh I Know! they can just throw paper at each other ;)!

WW3 probably will inevitably happens as alot of people predicted. I am afraid the next World war is gonna cause a HUGE amount of destruction to the mass we call the earth. We(americans) dropped atomic bombs in WW2 in japan. (which I so disagree with that decision). The next world war gonna be much harsher than a few atomic bombs :(.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.