Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WW3 - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by k4poloWW3 probably will inevitably happens as alot of people predicted. I am afraid the next World war is gonna cause a HUGE amount of destruction to the mass we call the earth. We(americans) dropped atomic bombs in WW2 in japan. (which I so disagree with that decision). The next world war gonna be much harsher than a few atomic bombs :(.

ya damn right. except with the bomb thing, we did drop it on japan too late now to take it back!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

It doesn't matter who starts WWIII, hell, it's already happening everywhere in the world. There are "fires" raging throughout the world. The United States for the moment, "The world's policeman", not having a good day at the office. Whether it's the conflict of Israelis vs. Hezoballah in Lebanon and soon to be Syria ? The sectarian war in Iraq (Sunnis vs. Shiites), just to name a few. Care to cast your lot folks ?

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

haha, I bet a million bucks that the us is gonna put troops into isreal.

merged: 08-08-2006 ~ 03:01am

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Quote by Kubrickfanhaha, I bet a million bucks that the us is gonna put troops into isreal.

merged: 08-08-2006 ~ 03:01am

Thats absurd. The US wants to stay far away form that problemas long as they can. If they do, it is because the UN requests it. And that will never happen.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Are you sure? How certain can you be? The army is all over the globe, we could already be there.

I think ww3 will be a while but it will brobubly start with biological warfare. Some country is going to start some disease that has 2-3 stages so it can go over the world befor it's noticed too much. Then they will only give people they thing deserve it a cure or soemthing to prevent it. People will get insainly sick all over the world a couple month later, the govenments will all nuke who they think did it, and then for the next couple years the people remaining who were either secluded so didn't get the disease and lived though the ratiation and aftermath will be the only ones left.. so maybe 2-5% of the population.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

Quote by dragonacid16I think ww3 will be a while but it will brobubly start with biological warfare. Some country is going to start some disease that has 2-3 stages so it can go over the world befor it's noticed too much. Then they will only give people they thing deserve it a cure or soemthing to prevent it. People will get insainly sick all over the world a couple month later, the govenments will all nuke who they think did it, and then for the next couple years the people remaining who were either secluded so didn't get the disease and lived though the ratiation and aftermath will be the only ones left.. so maybe 2-5% of the population.

28 days later?

To respond to the comment of LigerZSchnider san comment concerning the US armed forces staying out of the Israelis vs. Hezbollah, I do agree with you on this one. The Israelis consider this an "internal affair" and would not want to bring on the entire wrath of the Arab states if the U.S. would get involved. Right now, this conflict is more of a "PROXY" war between the Iranians and the Americans.

Right now, the Americans and the French have agreed to a "ceasefire between the opponents", hoping to calm things down. The Lebanon government is ready to bring up 15,000 troops to the border between Israel and Lebanon to keep the peace. Hmmm ? Question, can they be trusted to help "enforce" the peace. Remember, Israel and Lebanon have not been the best of friends for quite some time.

Plus the members of the Hezbollah Party with their sponsers from Syria (just ichin' to start trouble with Israel) and of course Iran. The Hezbollah have been planning this "Little Party with Israel" foe many years. Stockpiling their toys for the big play. Funny thing is, they (Hezbollah-Party of God") didn't count on Israel getting stirred up. Very simple, from Israel to Hezbollah: "Zakennayoi !" Why I am laughing ?

Hey, if I was a betting man and I am ! I would place my bets on Israel verses the Arab states. I do realize that Israel would have it's hands full. If the Israelis needed help, then the Americans will respond. I think at that point, things will get interesting. It may get real messy, where did I put my bucket, mop and liquid soap ?

Please understand this, this is not WW III yet. The ground work has been laid more than 58 years ago when Israel became a state considering the Arab states were very "pissed off" and still are. Israel have been fighting for it's existance ever since. Believe me, when the first nuclear/ atomic bomb falls, just make sure you have your "Sunblock 3 million" on U !

Ladies and Gentleman, please place your bets on the table at this time... Thank you !

To respond to the comment of LigerZSchnider san comment concerning the US armed forces staying out of the Israelis vs. Hezbollah, I do agree with you on this one. The Israelis consider this an "internal affair" and would not want to bring on the entire wrath of the Arab states if the U.S. would get involved. Right now, this conflict is more of a "PROXY" war between the Iranians and the Americans.

Right now, the Americans and the French have agreed to a "ceasefire between the opponents", hoping to calm things down. The Lebanon government is ready to bring up 15,000 troops to the border between Israel and Lebanon to keep the peace. Hmmm ? Question, can they be trusted to help "enforce" the peace. Remember, Israel and Lebanon have not been the best of friends for quite some time.

Plus the members of the Hezbollah Party with their sponsers from Syria (just ichin' to start trouble with Israel) and of course Iran. The Hezbollah have been planning this "Little Party with Israel" foe many years. Stockpiling their toys for the big play. Funny thing is, they (Hezbollah-Party of God") didn't count on Israel getting stirred up. Very simple, from Israel to Hezbollah: "Zakennayoi !" Why I am laughing ?

Hey, if I was a betting man and I am ! I would place my bets on Israel verses the Arab states. I do realize that Israel would have it's hands full. If the Israelis needed help, then the Americans will respond. I think at that point, things will get interesting. It may get real messy, where did I put my bucket, mop and liquid soap ?

Please understand this, this is not WW III yet. The ground work has been laid more than 58 years ago when Israel became a state considering the Arab states were very "pissed off" and still are. Israel have been fighting for it's existance ever since. Believe me, when the first nuclear/ atomic bomb falls, just make sure you have your "Sunblock 3 million" on U !

Ladies and Gentleman, please place your bets on the table at this time... Thank you !

merged: 08-09-2006 ~ 07:08am
Gomannasai on my part for "double clicking !"

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hmmm... I like that, the ground work laid out 58 years ago, reminds me of Michael crichton's book jurassic park. in their is stuff on chaos theory. It has a pattern, then it gets more and more complex. reminds me of everyday affairs.

Quote by LigerZSchnider
And you calling me a bigot..... I see why you are now called the resident idiot......

I think you need to evolve a few centuries more before you can debate with me on how stupid you are. Nevertheless. if you can't back yourself up with facts, then you are simply useless. Trying to be an Internet smartass isn't going to win any kudos for you either.

Better than being the Internet dumbass. HAHA. Evolve a few more centuries? Gee, how do respond to such an uncanny display of incisive wit? How about ask you for some facts to back that up? Because of course you're so obviously an expert on evolutionary Darwinism. Way to shoot yourself in the foot.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hahaha, I had a friend who shot himself in the foot for $50.

merged: 08-10-2006 ~ 07:17am

Quote by 5acesi got a realy good question. if a war does start, will we step in? and if we do, who's side would we be on?

we'll be on isreal's side.

Quote by Kubrickfan
28 days later?

Actually i've never seen that movie... I read a fantasy novel where soemthing similar happened. It was actually over the course of a couple months. It started from the olimpics since people from all over the world go there and they cought a cough... nothing that would cause attention because it lasted a few days then passed. a couple months later people got flue like symptoms that got worse and worse and rapidly... it took from 24 hours to a week to die from it. But within a day of the epidemic the nuclear bombs were droped in almost every place there was a huge city or where people were't getting as sick.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

hmmm...It sounds good. I didn't know it was a book as well. How cool, I'll have to find it.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.