page 1 of 1 2 total items

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

Cancel

Didn't see any current threads about conventions, and the upcoming AFO7 has me eager to spread the word, so here I go!

Anime Festival Orlando 7 will be held July 28-30 at the Wyndham Orlando Resort this year, and it's gonna be awesome. Guests will include four voice actors from Fullmetal Alchemist - Vic Magnogna (Edward Elric), Aaron Dismuke (Alphone), Travis Willingham (Roy Mustang), and Chris Sabat (Armstrong) will all be there. I'm gonna see if I can get Vic to sign the box for my Ed Elric figure; screw the money value, it'd just be rilly kewl. :P Also in attendance will be Quinton Flynn (the voice of Reno in FF7AC) and Jeff Nimoy (director of seasons 1 and 2 of Digimon as well as the voice of Nicholas Wolfwood from Trigun). And I thought the Red vs Blue guys at JACon were cool!

Anyone here gonna be attending that show? I plan to go on Saturday or Sunday as either Moon Doggy from Eureka 7, or as a simple samurai if I can get the proper attire in time! Hopefully, I can still get my mitts on some decent merchandise, and maybe hunt down a certain Escaflowne model I've been after for a while. Here's the site for more info-

http://www.animefestivalorlando.com/

If you know of any other conventions (especially those in central Florida), do post here!

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

• Jul 13, 2006
Cancel

i would go, but Orlando is sooo far away from where i live, living in the midwest sucks, no anime conventions ever come here, except mabye chicago, but not Indy!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.