Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help? Pls? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 12 total items

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Hi.............. ummmmmm......... hello every one...... I'm asta.. an old member who dissapeared that has now reappeared.. XD

well.. i kinda feel c0nfused with the new MT..... I dunn0 what t0 do.,, like umm... i want t0 submit s0mething...... but i cant find the submit thingy butt0n.... s0rry i know its stupid. but i'm not really familiar with this new MT.... I want t0 submit my w0rks fr0m deviant art.....

t0o my friends.. s0rry i cant reply t0 you right now.. because i'm kind of confused ( & depressed, because all my files, pics of anime or manga characters and my own works are deleted. and i ddint even manage t0 save even 1.. T_T) and i d0nt even know if i'm at the right categ0ry.. XD

please help me.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

well Asta i think you would see the submit art button if you go to your control bar which is below all the groups just above your logout bar at the left menu...
there would be this
Submissions
Expand Your Gallery
section there you can submit your scan doujitsu and wallpaper...
well i hope that help you enough =D

so Asta im curious to know how was the old MT like =D

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

The sticky thread Userguide to MT3 can answer your questions and explain the changes from previous versions of MT.

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Tnx! ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

well i suggest that you check out the "support" section of mintokyo then. it has all you need to know about minitokyo and the functions and rules of this site. good luck. if you need anything though, feel free to just go to my userpage and ask me.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

sakuraUsagi

sakuraUsagi

Sakura's Page

I'm kinda confused about how much stuff you can submit a day

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

The amount of things you can submit in a day depends on how much Credits you have. The more credits, the more you can submit, make groups, threads etc. How you gain credits is still unknown. I'm not even sure of it myself.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Quote by sakuraUsagiI'm kinda confused about how much stuff you can submit a day

You can submit up to 5 scans a day and each scan will cost you 1 credit. I'm not sure about walls & doujinshi though... I only know that submitting them won't cost you anything. I'm sure the Support Page will answer all your questions. You might also consider searching through forums with the "search" tool to see if somebody had your doubts and how ppl helped that somebody out.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

You only submit Five (5) items per day, as long as you have enough credits for this. Walls and doujinshi cost a varying amount of credits to upload depending on various factors (FL size, etc.)

umm i can't help but i need help to ,i don't know how to change the color of my backround or anything and i'm not even new and i don't know how to post a new post for help so i had to do it like this and if this is spam i'm really sorry.

To change the color of your user page background enter the control panel, and for very quick color changes enter the skin builder. The first item under General Layout Colors is your background. To change it simply enter the HTML code of a color. To find out the HTML codes you can either use an art program and open the color palette if you want to select a very specific color, or you could just use this chart. You can also change most border and text color in the skin builder, but several things require CSS changes. I'm still learning that myself, that's why my page is still under heavy construction, so you should visit the Userpage Customization Showcase forum if you need help with that.

Now to make a new thread, when you are browsing a forum look to the left of the screen under the Options panel, you will see 'Search' and 'New Thread'. It is a good idea to first search through recent threads before making a new one to see if your topic has already been created. Once you enter the Compose Thread screen it is pretty obvious, just give it a title, type out your question and submit.

rorry

rorry

lineage&anime addict

The number of how many credits you lose when you submit something also depende on how many people you have in you watchlist. At least this is what i read. You gain credits when you post (the number of credits depends on how lang is the post without quotes or emoticans) and when you get notifications (and that is out of my own experience)

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.