Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My bright new UP skin! - Minitokyo

My bright new UP skin!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I'm so excited! So much I just had to yell it out to the world ...
Well, not really the world, just MiniTokyo. My new userpage is a success, I've worked myself to the ground to make it good! This time it isn't purple ... not blue, not dark .. but orange! Name of it is kind of lame though, Haruhism. Tell me if you guys think I did a good job on this or not. XP Click on my name or just .... [ HERE ]

Looks great check your UP i made a post on it.

Firebomb

Anime Lover

I really like it!

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Looks excellent Devikins :).I also like the photo where you have your head is turned away from the camera.Silly girl XP

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

cagalli-y-a

cagalli-y-a

Princess of Orb

Yay~ Haruhi!

Really awesome UP. I love the colour scheme~! ^___^ Great job!

Signature

ladyvampire

ladyvampire

Ladyvampire

ooooooooo...I lov it! Looks GREAT!
hehe...i like it better than ur old 1. :D
Well...congrats...(if i spelled tat wrong sry :nya:)
BIBI!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Heeee!
*jumps and throws wonderful sweet candy for everyone*

Thanks guys for checking out my page ^o~
Very happy you all like it, with the positive feedback.

Ginny: Rofl! Why you looking at my picture? XD yeah yeah, the camera and I were having an argument ya see ... so I just turned away all pissed, it decided to take a picture of me though, go figure. XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Sweet candy? Miss Devilet, but what about me? **Grabs a root beer bottle along the way**

Hmm... this better be good. **Takes a sip** Well, could've been better, so I can't complain. Speaking of feedback, here's how I rated your userpage [please don't mind my randomness along the way].

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/8748/2089aq8.jpg http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3097/833xy6.jpg

We're going to need her to fix on that batting swing, sooner or later. Who knows? **Giggles**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

haahhaa, Celessa xD
That really made my day ... man she was really demolished that poor watermelon.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Very good work with the Userpage... love the color combination and orange seems to be a trendy color. Plus I love Haruhi. But one thing... my name doesn't show on your friendlist @__@

Maybe I oughta ask you for help on my UP ^_^'

*goes back to the galleries*

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

Ah! so cute!

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.