Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [pOEm]-Rain falls for those who mourn - Minitokyo

[pOEm]-Rain falls for those who mourn

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Yes I know...
I'm on a poem writing streak....
Anyways I wrote this poem cuz it seems many people are depressed when it rains (although I'm rather happy when it does...)
SO enjoy and like it or not... I like it ^^
And don't criticize me for writing depressing poems ! >=(

On that day when the thick drop of water drenched my body
That day when the black ball of cloud overwhelmed the sky
My tears were hidden among the raindrops...
My sorrow and sadness was burried under the wet mud
Why was I crying?
Because you died...
You died infront of my blood dyed eyes...
I watch you lie on the ground without a pulse
Without a soul and without a smile...
O, how i wish to follow you
I fear to walk the dark path infront of me without you... alone
Still the rain falls but now you see my tears
My blood tears..
In the rain where people are gloom
Where people are discouraged
I lie with you silently waiting for you to awake.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

orpheuz

orpheuz

I shall return

Nice one. It's really dark and sad :). Keep up the good work ;)

Plug: Check out the latest update of MoeMoe, click the image to vote
Signature Image

It's pretty... sad... but it's a good poem at the same time. ;)

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

lots of emotion is behind this and it is well written.. keep it up vatican i would love to read more from you

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Wow, vat 0_0 This is so..."emo" XD Great job on it, though. I read this with an image in mind---so I'd say you're a good "word painter" ^-^ You wanna know what I saw? I imagined a sad boy staring at a lifeless body on the ground as rain poured down his short, black hair and onto his loved one. I imagined the sky to be a dark gray, with small patches of light gray here and there from lightning. Haha...maybe I saw too much in this? XD The bloody tears part got me thinking of him crying red colored tears that mixed with the rain that fell down his face.

That was sad but entertaining. Keep up the good work! ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Killing-Frost

Killing-Frost

~Random.::.Guy~

well from a poet he would have said that this is not a poem but from a writer you do have the style that could capture people hearts through their emotion and feelings

overall i would say nice poem but do try to make it a poem by rhyming it more ;)

~Snow is where i came from...~

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

OMG! what a bloody poem o_0
that was dark!

Liked it Vatican-kun! I like rain thou, it doesnt make me depress. Actually, it cheers me up! :)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

aww...this poem is kinda sad...

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

95Elizabeth

95Elizabeth

.:Breathe:.

It is very sad..... But it means alot.... It says more then just the happy poems that doesn't make sense....
The rain is calming but they look like tears..... Though the rain calms me.....
The sound of rain splashes and the feeling makes me think about sad things....
I hope you write more poems and good luck....

Signature

It's so sad x_x yet so touching. T_T

I love it.

Quote by Killing Frostoverall i would say nice poem but do try to make it a poem by rhyming it more

I disagree with the rhyming, it's great like this and it's not like all poems have to rhyme.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

the poem is kinda saddening and dark...i feel the rain to be sort of a nullifying thing for me... but the poem is good though

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

Mitsuki24

Mitsuki24

Cant We Try...

It's very nice and sad.I really love it

yukiyo

yukiyo

.: Autumn In My Heart </3

awww! its beautiful! i like poems like these ^___^

sorry i havent been visiting so long - been mostly at the RFLuv group >____>;;

AHA! POEM WRITING STREAK! XD wish i was on one O_O i need inspiration to write a poem for english class xDD

your good at painting pictures in another's mind with literature - keep up the great work ^___^

i love the rain too! and yes, most people i know find it sad T_T oh well! i love the rain - it makes me happy

takecare and write more if you have time ^___^

yukiyo

- [ you can illustrate your death in romance ] </3

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.