Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 CW: Web Art allowance | Teamy news ! - Minitokyo

CW: Web Art allowance | Teamy news !

Group announcement by Colorfull-Wallies

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

I am in such a hurry. So I hope you all plz answer me the questions below here fast, just agree or disagree:

ART ALLOWANCE:

As the website is now updating to Version 2. In the new version, the web will open to new activities such as: wallpaper, indi arts, vector.... as well as stuff like avatars, signatures, icons, banners etc...

So now I will ask you all for just 1 question: I will put your nice color works to the web, for sure. The group staff will pass by all your gallery and search out the items that is qualified for the website. So for nonMTers, we will still allow them to download your wallpapers. So if you are a CWers, we will put your work there. If you not agree, plz tell me here.

Of coz your authority is being respected. So hope you all will agree to help us.

------------------------------

TEAMY NEWS:

As I have think over, I will update the news for all CW teams like this:

- The teams which are WoC, DoC and VoC will now got the duty: "taking care of the group's art"
What does that mean? We won't have to wait for you to apply which team, we will search out your gallery and if you got any art that contain the teamy art, you will be in that team. So you can join 3 teams at the same time if you make all walls, indi arts and vectors.

For example: in your gallery, you have 1 wallpaper. That means the WoC team will take care of your art. Of coz even you haven't registered to be a member of WoC, we will still select your work for the MBG.

- The members won't have to register for a team anymore. Just join the group, we will see what kinds of arts you made and add you to the teams that contain the arts.

- The WoC now will be the team that take care of all Wallpapers at the group. The wallpaper sure NOT allowed to be vector walls.

- The same with DoC. The DoC team will take care of all Indi Art at CW. As it is really hard to got enough 7 items with just a few members, I will give you the ability to take care of all doujinshi that CWers made in the month.

- For VoC, we will enable you to choose "Vector wall". It will be fairer and easier to vote in the MBG contest ^_^

- All the items of the group in the month will be added to the group gallery. So it will help the captains alot to search for the nice items each month.

-----------------------------------

If you don't understand it, feel free to ask. We will answer you directly here and at your GB. Hope you all will agree to help us in making the group more popular and easier to access.

Thank you all :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

I get it! Makes perfect sense!^^

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

yep yep! I agree! :) You guys sure are fast upgrading. Good luck to all of you! :)

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

i agree, it will be easier for me to send the pictures to my frinds then^^
i can send the link^^

I think what you wrote is clear and makes sense, coz we're all making walls to share it, don't we?

kiokorenay703

kiokorenay703

Dasha Denger

hum... okay i dunno! u have said that we dont have to join any more groups inside of CW, like VoC, or WoC... and so on. But from the begining i had no idea what team i belonged anyways, so hum... do u for sure will put me up in whatever u pick is better? well anyways, i am totaly fine with the non MT, or CW members to view my wall! XD
well thanks so much for the uptade! gotto go see the new Web!;P
Thanks again!
~Kioko~

I agree! :)

Sure fine by me :D

Maji

Maji

The speaking corpse

It's fine for me, too ;)

Signature Image

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

of course, I AGREE ^____^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

starrliteangel

starrliteangel

Rabi to rabu rabu <3

I agree. my walls are already out on the web for free anyways. ^.^

Signature Image
avatar and sigimg by - kawaii-chicken the greatness

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

My walls are out on the web too. I'm still not 100% clear on what I do as a member of a team...The website does look really nice, by the way.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

I agree, hope the new version is ready soon ^_^

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

yup!
it's fine for me ^-^**

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

I agree, love the idea =) I guess now im in 2 groups tehee.

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

AlexXan

AlexXan

124C41+

I agree ^_^ ja ne ~

Proud member of ::Simple-ism:: ::Colorfull-Wallies:: ::Feathers-of-Eternity::

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

Perfect! :)

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

I agree ^^ Good luck ne :d

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Sounds good to me, good luck Pham!

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

IzumiChan

IzumiChan

Ano hi, kimi ga... mabushiikata.

I'm happy the idea of putting the art available on the site came across. ^_^
I agree with everything, sure. :D
Gambatte with the site and the group, CW team! *\^.^/*

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Sakura Squid~
I'm a member of: [KS] [AR] [CL] [CW] [FW] [HC]

seem a good idea! gambatene phamthuha-dono!

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

yep i agree =3
jaja

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

I agree, sounds fun :).

Of cause I agree. ^_^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.