Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ([Quiz]) -How beautiful are you? - Minitokyo

([Quiz]) -How beautiful are you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Seems that and "Elegant" are the most common xD thanks for taking it! ^^

WynterMajik

Bye Bye, Beautiful

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/7514/elegant3no.jpg
You are Elegantly Beautiful. You are probably naturally beautiful, and never really smother your face with makeup, and only wear it when you feel like it or it's necessary. You probably don't really think that much about your looks as others do, and because of that reason which makes you believe you are not beautiful or ugly makes you purely elegant.

~:*:~

Oh, that was rather interesting! ^_^ Thanks so much for posting it for us!

Signature

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

ehh? elegant? x_X

You are Elegantly Beautiful. You are probably naturally beautiful, and never really smother your face with makeup, and only wear it when you feel like it or it's necessary. You probably don't really think that much about your looks as others do, and because of that reason which makes you believe you are not beautiful or ugly makes you purely elegant.

^^'' okay then
m.i.a.

^^ Elegant really is the most common xD

Elegants

Elegants

Getting back into the game

this is what I got

Hidden...
Maybe because I'm a guy xDDD

lol xD Haha, Elegants you got "Elegant" ^^ It fits! :D

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/603/natural0lt.jpg

>>> You are Naturally Beautiful. You are probably really pretty, without makeup or any real "decoration". You probably don't like wearing makeup, either because you don't like it or you just plain forget! There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Life may seem too short to you to worry about how you look, so you take life by the bull and just are yourself. Some people probably prefer you without makeup, so just stay the way you are and you'll be happy with how you look in the end.

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/603/natural0lt.jpg

You are Naturally Beautiful. You are probably really pretty, without makeup or any real "decoration". You probably don't like wearing makeup, either because you don't like it or you just plain forget! There's nothing wrong with that, of course. Life may seem too short to you to worry about how you look, so you take life by the bull and just are yourself. Some people probably prefer you without makeup, so just stay the way you are and you'll be happy with how you look in the end.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.