Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is PSP any good for internet use of just games? - Minitokyo

Is PSP any good for internet use of just games?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

My friends have PSP and I was wondering if the interenet use on that is any good. Cuase I'm mostly going to use that internet on that, and of course buy some online games to. So, what do you guys think?

And yes I know, it came out for several months now.

Signature Image

I tried the internet on PSP and while its okay, the fact that entering URLs is a pain in the ass as well as pretty much doing anything useful takes 10x longer than it would on a PC.

Overall for general browsing the net it seems to be a waste of time, but for just checking a few pages its fine.

I only used my psp for browsing the net if i was doing soemthing and watned to read a few forums around the house , i would take it around with me reading diffrent articals. You might need a big mem card for it tho becuse my 1 gig mem card gets full quit a bit just browsing a bit haft to clear the chache alot. But i rather use firefox on a machine to browse the internet normally :P

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.