Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is your fav anime and why? - Minitokyo

Which is your fav anime and why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

hello....
i think my fav anime is inuyasha, because the story is interesting, and has lots of action...or maybe chobits, cause i like the style, and it's very funny....

and yours?

have a nice day

uff... first, hai desu gaby-san! this question is very difficult... I have many favorites anime-series in so different styles like "monster", "haibane renmei", "fma", "karekano", "initial d", "now and then, here and there"... but I think my favorite anime is "koutetsu tenshi kurumi" (a.k.a steel angel kurumi) because is very infantile, amused, romantic and so cheerful.
kurumi is my angel!

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

The 'favorite anime' topic usually leads to a list of anime series instead of any sort of discussion/conversation and is thus discouraged or ends up closed.

I'll leave it be for now, but note that at the first sign of people starting to give a list someone will come and close the thread.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

ChronicX

ChronicX

Beholder of the Behold

My favourite is the Hellsing series.

I watched all the anime and vol.1 and 2 of the manga. Both of them for me are great. The reason I like is because I love the theme of Vampires and Dark Magic and all that. (Also another anime I like is Trinity Blood)

lets see...my favourite anime is trinity blood...maybe because the story all in all is good...the animation is nice...and cause it has vampires...they say that it's very much like hellsing...so im planning to watch that too...^^,

My favorite too is InuYasha...no one shall have him as I have. I think the reason well okay so I don't think I know the reason why I love him so much is because he saved my life. Woo hoo!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

I'd have to say mine would be Fruits Basket. I love all the fluff in it, and the curse can be really amusing sometimes.

Though, it was hard to decide. I have too many favourites.

My favourite would have to be anything that's .hack.
I just love the idea of the story. You can have something really tragic (like death) and it's not the end of them. Well of course unless you get hit by evil A.I.
If there was an RPG that was based of the same system as "The World" then I'd be addicted. XD

Rorouni Kenshin. Based on SOME HISTORICAL FACTS AND CHARACTERS, less but sufficient romance, sufficient action and sufficient of everything......I guess.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

Nowadays my favorite is Burst Angel.That's because I like animes of ''Guns and Girls'' class like Burn Up W or Gunsmith Cats.

My all time favourite is Escaflowne. It's a wonderful fantasy with great characters, story and music.

I guess I could pick either Saikano or Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Simply because theyre deep and force you to think closely about its meaning and whats going on there.
Its out of the ordinary and not suitable for the usual "kiddy crap anime" cowards, which I really like about those animes.

If you havent watched those yet, you really should concider watching them because once you (think) you understood them, you know it was worth the effort of thinking about it :)

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

Cowboy Bebop or maybe Samurai Champloo

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Xymor

Xymor

I did it because I could

There's no way I can pick just one anime, it has much to do with the moment and there's a lot of great works out there:
Juuni Kokuki, Evangelion, Yuyu Hakusho, Azumanga daioh, Beck...

but I think the anime that I was most sad when watching the series end was Shaman King.

"In my world, I rule. I'm Tsukiyomi"
Signature
"Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more." - Sun Tzu

kiba-the-crazy

kiba-the-crazy

<(^-^)>i seeeee yew!!!!!!!

i love most animes i watch! akira was very gripping, it may be from the 80s but still, its a classic. wolfs rain is another of my faveourites-it grasped my heart, and never let go! furuba (fruits basket) is a hilarious one aswell. if u havent seen any of these then i advise u watch them! (oh and full metal alchemist is snother, lol!)

merged: 08-02-2006 ~ 09:47pm
D-J-Ready-san, i agree with what you said about anime. i watched evangelion, but what i dont understand is, what was up with the ending!? it was pretty despressing throughout the series-good-but annyoing at times. but the last episode confused me!

<(@-@)>

(>^-^)> cookies!

gabysango2011

gabysango2011

..::*bE sTroNg agAiNst aLL*::..

I also like evangelion...i think it's a great story....and the characters are very singular....

The story of Eva... is complicated. It makes you think what is reality are? But I like it.

My favourite anime's Saint Seiya!The anime I most LOVED!
And why I liked it...I just like the whole thing, the story,the art and all of it!

"Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. It just means that you are strong enough to let go."

my favorite anime would be hunter x hunter because it's very unpredictable and i love the characters. besides it is the best anime adventure i've ever seen.

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

My favoritanime is Inuyasha because is full of adventure, suspance, magic, ...demons... , mitycul creatures, romance and fun. Everiting I enjoi in life ... (they are oter think I enjoi too). I must not forghet the fact theat is practecly the first anime I have saw afther Sailor Moon, so it's natural. In fact, the anime Inuyasha introduced me in the wonderful world of anime from the start. If it whasen't for the whonderful creation of Rumiko Takahashi, I whoulde't be "here" in the firs place.

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by unicorn2006The 'favorite anime' topic usually leads to a list of anime series instead of any sort of discussion/conversation and is thus discouraged or ends up closed.

I'll leave it be for now, but note that at the first sign of people starting to give a list someone will come and close the thread.

And then we have this:

Quote: Cowboy Bebop or maybe Samurai Champloo

Don't say unicorn didn't warn you.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.