Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you love about Gundam? - Minitokyo

What do you love about Gundam?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

We've all seen the shows...the occasional time we're disappointed, but more often than not, we're blown away!

Tell me, fellow Gundam fans, what is it that keeps you going back for more?
I have a few factors that keep me going back, but I'd be interested to know your's

Any takers?

All I can say is, huge GUNDAMS with huge guns, huge swords, and somewhat preposterous concept of GUNDAM itself (!) are what keeps the shows so thrilling and boring........simultaneously.

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

the robots of course, but I always like how you end up rooting for both sides at one point or another since neither is all good or all bad.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

For me it's a mix of the storyline and the battles. For example in Stardust Memory, while watching that series I had a near constant feel of being part of a chase. In War In The Pocket I liked how the story foused more on the characters and less on the mobile suits and fighting and how when the final battle occured it had more meaning to it.

In general the humour especially during battles and tough situations also something that I like and I can't forget the designs of the mobile suits themselves.

CraftedWars

Totally confused @_@

everything, the suits, guns, war
hhaha ^^ just mentioning it makes me feel so thrilled

I know the feeling...the politcal intrigue, the weaponry, the inetense battles...there's hardly anything cooler than seeing elite pilots go at each other with everything they've got

The mecha of course.
Especially ZEON's
ZAFT didn't have any mobile like that...
Just Gundam...Gundam...and Gundam.
Pretty dissapointted.
SAZABI,THE-O,Quibilley(forgot...Qubilley?)
KAMPHER(Favorite)
There's much variety right?

And the most i like is...
the heat battle!

Char VS Amuro
Cammile VS The-O(I didnt have the film,just from the game.Someone lend me plz)
Dendrobium VS Neau Ziel
Kira VS Athrun
Kira VS Raul

Yeah... veryy..... cool
Fight until both of them destroyed.

Don't Include Shinn.... plz
>.<

Signature

dogfights between gundams ... wohoo~ the anime series shud have more fighting and less talking/crying... :?

Big fat mecha beating the stuffing out of each other, THAT's what I love.

<3

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

the robots...ahaha, definately the robots. i like the details and stuff on them. and of cos the action scenes ^^

Signature

I like the MS Gundam girls

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

What I really love about Gundam are the mechas and the battle sequences! They're simply stunning!
Some dialogs are really great too...
I love the characteres development and the uniforms! XD

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

The Gundams of course,their mechanical design,weapons and everything related to them. I don't care too much about the human characters.

Id say the story and then the mechs. Wouldnt be gundam with the giant robot

I've seen only SEED series but i can still have an opinion:I love the drama, characters, mechs... the Gundam Universe. Not hard, since I LOVE Gundam

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

What I love about Gundam?
Well.. the memorable characters, the twist of the story, the incredible machines (sometimes you imagine riding one in the future xD) & the music

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

the mecha of cuz....

the gundams of coz !

ceriseangel2

ceriseangel2

Intjkitty

I love gundam because the Mecha art is cool. There's nothing else better than the good drawings and battle scenes.

The war and the gory death of the foolish humans

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

i dont like gundam -.- its kinda famous but i dont really watch it..

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

wat is there not to love about gundam it has everything action - romance - thrills everything . the only gundam i don't like is sd gundam dats it

Stray Kat

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.