Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are you currently watching? - Minitokyo

What are you currently watching?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

:D Me at the moment Watching Hajime no Ippo

So what you watching at the moment or right now.

PS Sorry i did see a thread like this one.....unless my browser did me in again o_0

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Most of the new anime on Adult Swim, such as Eureka 7, and pretty much whatever other anime I can find at the moment (that I can afford; read: nothing at all ^_^' ).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Naruto(japanese version), ROD the TV, and Stellvia. If you look on sites such as ebay, you can get the japanese versions of pretty much anything. Next one I'm getting is BLEACH. Can't wait.

gorgutz

gorgutz

site leecher... still

naruto. bleach. one piece. marathonned them for the past few days without pause. all 190+ + 80+ + 270+ episodes of em. dattebayoh.

yup, i'm that much of a narutard.

seriously speaking, i'm simply waiting for my next installment of GiTS: SAC 2nd Gig.... episodes 13-26!

this is a sig.

I just finished magikano which sucked ass :/. I'm thinking of watching zettai shounen

oh, and i'm reading bleach manga :P

I'm currently watching House M.D. I know that this is not an anime, but what the hell. As for animes, I'm currently watching GSD on cartoon network, I can borrow a DVD from a friend, but I kinda like the dubbed version on cartoon network they sound much cooler. =)

Bleach for now. I plan to get into BECK soon...

uchiha-heine

uchiha-heine

destiny wings

well for me i'm watching the terrorst attack on lebanon

baaah ... i don't really think you can see it because all of u are blinded on israil

ISC-chan

inuSHIKAcho | your paparaKYO

me... I'm watching Tsubasa Chronicles... the one that CLAMP created ^^ uhmm... i'm in episode 4~! ^^

Winners never quit. Quitters never win -Gundam Seed

I'm watching tsubasa chronicle, xxxholic, record of lodoss war and love hina and I want to watch hellsing and ragnarok! I think that I'm late about anime... maybe not... i don't know...

hmmm, i justr finished onegai teacher, and suzumiya haruhi. right now i'm into the new season. i'm particularly drawn to "honey and clover 2", as well as "muteki kanban musume". i'm also watching "welcome to the nhk!"

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

now? my screen :P

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Currently, Air Gear it's getting kinda interesting. Also TOKKO, Final Approach and a non-anime series 1 Litre Of Tears. =P

Im busy watching Love Hina and Gundam Seed

hentai?

hahahaha
im watching now the roof and the lamps... im sleepy (bad of the pork)

I'm currently catching up on the shows I missed from last season (Suzumiya Haruhi, Zegapain), and keeping up with continuing series (Blood+, Bleach, Nana, Ouran).

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Um.. I'm Currently Watching the Latest Episodes of Naruto, Bleach, And Air Gear. Some People might not like Air Gear but I do. It's Awesome.

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

I stoped watching Naruto adn Bleach Me not like Filers.....

But i am going to watch the second Pirates of the carebean movie...^_^

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

RahXephon. Got a bunch of series form a friend. Just finished Howl's Moving Castle and The Cat Returns. Most probably gonna watch Happy Lesson Advanced next.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

im in the middle of naruto(japanese), bleach, blood+, zegapain, along with just finishing Mai-Himi and Mai-Otome

Busy watching Kyou Kara Maou - very addicting it is, too. I'm nearly done with that, and after I'll be watching Noir.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Not anime, but Stargate SG1 for me. (and digging every minute of it)

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

kyara17

kyara17

~ black wings ~

i'm watching My Hime, Elfen Lied and Air Gear ...^^

GERARDSGIRL

GERARDSGIRL

Have fun without me ^_^

Ouran High School Host Club Im on episode 4! soon to be 5 6 and
7!

I CANT SWIM!!!!!

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 190 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.