Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tales of Symphonia OVA - Minitokyo

Tales of Symphonia OVA

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

This is almost one month old but since no one has said anything over here I thought I should share the info.
Ufotable will produce a Tales of Symphonia OAV series for release in Japan next year. The series, based on the popular Namco RPG, will be directed by Haruo Tonosaki with character design by Akira Matsushima.
The official website : http://ova-tos.com/

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

That's cool. I hope it's going to be good. Thanks for sharing!

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Wow ^_^ That'll be so cool. It's the only game from the Tales series that I could actually get my hands on, and I loved it, so I'm sure that the OVA will be cool too ^_^ Thanks for bringing out the news, the next year is quite a long time...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Lets just hope its longer like the Eternia on rather than the short Phantasia one.

Its pretty much guaranteed not to be released outside of Japan considering how much Namco needed to be pushed to even translate the game, but it should be good.

Seen it, I do like the beginning the most.

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by BacherSeen it, I do like the beginning the most.

Uh... I don't think so. If you have seen it, then you should've said more than useless spam. And I think it's unlikely that you've seen it, especially considering that the topic starter stated that it was beginning next year. Most probably you watched a different Tales series, or a completely different anime series based on a game.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

Quote by BacherSeen it, I do like the beginning the most.

you probably mean another Tales of series. There were rumours about a ToS anime since 2004 but they were never confirmed until last month when they said they would be making an OVA.

I heard somewhere that it was going to be 4 eps (or maybe 6) ... but how are they going to cover all the game in those eps? unless the episodes are more than forty minutes or such...

Ohhh...! I didn't know...thanks for sharing the news!

Really? Oh, I hope they release it in North America! I love the characters in the game so much! ^_^ I especially like Genis, 'cause he's so kawaii

Really?Aw cool!ToS OAV is comming next year.That'll be so cool!

Wow that's awesome :D
But...how are they going to fit the whole story in an OVA? ^_^'
Can't wait to see it! XD

darkdragon

darkdragon

the homeless person

i really doubt the whole story but it would be so cool. i really liked the game. the game was one of the best tales of i think. cfant wait for this to come out

I hope this Tales of Symphonia project would be like, for example, Nurse Witch Komugi in therms of OVA numbers.

Komugi has 6 OVAs, and I would like to see something like Tales of Symphonia OVA 1-6 or more. I guess this would solve the story duration problem. What do you think?

For now, i´ll continue playing this Awesome Game.

purple2blew

purple2blew

Oneesama.x

The game is awesome! One of the best games on Game Cube. I'm pretty sure there are gonna be 8 OVA's for Tales of Symphonia... Waiting for the last 4 is killing me! I can't wait! Sheena's the best! XD!

I really like the OVA even I haven't played the game yet! XD Can't wait for another 4! oh Kratooos!

is it going to be more Release of TOS? I hope so, love it!

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER FOUR. is it dropped ._. kratos is so unbelievably hot.

and if you havent played the game SO PLAY IMMEDIATELY i've played it like 5 times which is more than i can say for ToA

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.