Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

How do you think Sakura and Sasuke will actually get together?

~Mel wuz here~

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I HIGHLY doubt that they will get together imo. Sasuke is too much of an "avenger" and likes to be by himself most of the time. He has only one goal, to kill Itachi. He isn't that type of person who is looking for "romance" I vote Naruto will get with Sakura haha!

dMp

dMp

^___________^

^ i also support NaruSaku XD. Sasuke is better off being a loner.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

There is a thread discussing this already Naruto coupling ^_^ .

You should check before making duplicate threads.

yeah sasuke and sakura ^_^

Nope.I vote for Naruto, 'cause he's the best jounin in the world and he'll definitely be with Sakura.

i don think sakura n sasuke will be 2gether

merged: 07-17-2006 ~ 04:22pm
in bk 32, sakura hav kinda like naruto arleady

None of them,hopefully.

She'll probably end up lke granny Tsunade,old and still single,but with insane offensive/healing jutsus.

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

Hey guys, not to sound mean or anything, but the question is, how do you think Sasuke and Sakura will end up together, not who will end up with Sakura or who your favorite Naruto couple is. I want to know how you think Sasuke will end up with Sakura if they would. Sorry if I wasn't specific... ^_^'

~Mel wuz here~

I don't think that Sakura will get along together with any of the people mentioned in the choices. Unless they make some drastic changes on her character or place a life changing event, Sakura is likely to be just a "friend" to Naruto and the gang.

hmm i want these two to be together but most likely that's not going to happen i tink...if they do in fact hook up that will be after he kills itachi....and comes back to konoha...in the manga she seems to b developing feelings for naruto

I am a huge fan of naruto and sakura. sakura and sasuke just doesn't quite catch in my opinion. it seems like the best partner for her is someone who actually cares for her, and sasuke really doesn't care for anyone but himself.

Simple, if Sasuke likes Sakura. Problem is, he does not like her that way....

"I'm not lonely. Cuz I'm always alone".

i think that sasuke go with Sakura because , because, will sakura and Naruto have much common point, like, proteger the others, and their technique together on the terrin, Naruto protects Sakura more not than the others, if it were Kiba or the others, it would have to protect them in the same way, I think that one can compare Sakura and Naruto , has a relation, of a little brother who admires his older sister ,it is true, replace every Narusaku moment by that and you will see that that returns perfectly, the older sister understands that his/her little brother is not a plague
..... Sasuke and sakura, it is a love pure and sincere, Sakura is most mature of the three for its love towards Sasuke. If we know the news sakura which is now, finally since the examination, it is mainly grace has Sasuke, has its courage, but also by its gesture , he push back all the time, but however he protect she and it listen to, him make confience, when it fall these arm, the first mission, I think that it be that which have change Sakure, she start have it admire truly , by its true beauty, that of interior,
it opened the eyes has that, and has to start has to like it sincerely and truly changed, it is mainly grace has Sasuke which it changed, Sasuke is unaware of it, but see its change well, it sees it when it contradicts it or that it disobeyed it..... Sasuke like much this Sakura ..... sakura,she draws its force to want to protect sasuke, counters Gaara for example, has the hospital... When Sakura is declared, because she likes it veritablement, it says that it makes fun about it, but it say thank you..... Why? Thank you and not to goodbay ? does it do him confience or.... it does not arrive simply ? time for the statement seems to me long and the opening of the lips too

good good , i think that Sakura and Naruto is brother Sister , and i like sasuke and sakura

If will sakura must like Naruto after this love towards Sasuke, it will be never as strong as that for Sasuke , such a strong love never leaves.... I lived , I know it, and it is similar for much of anybody

Naruto understand Sakura , Natural , Sakura too ( brother Sister ^^)

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Most likely sakura will probraly end uup with sasuke because she want's nothing to do with naruto.

Defintely Sasuke 'cause you could tell they were close during the Chunin Exam. I mean Sakura worrying about Sasuke, and Sasuke holding her hand to tell her to stop worrying....^_^

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

ITACHI AND KAKASHI O_O!>!>!>>!>>!K!Y What?!?! That is sick! Sakura is a CHILD. There is no way they'd ever be together unless the author supports child predators >.>! Sakura is unlikely to end up with Gaara since they've barely spoken, Naruto should be with Hinata, and Sasuke has too many psychological problems XD XD XD !

I don't really think they'll be together.If Sasuke liked her in that way he would most likely just told her< he doesn't look like the shy type :D>
I actually always tought of Sakura being with Lee but after reading last chapters i suppose she would be with Naruto ;)

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Sakura&Hinata. Sasuke&Naruto. That's how things should work.

hmm yaoi and yuri fan ;) why not :D <laugh> i wonder if there are any crazy-yaoi<or maybe yuri:D>-fangirls reading this post :D

SrEyLaKh

SrEyLaKh

~Suicidal Last Resort~

Quote by mirriadelhmm yaoi and yuri fan ;) why not :D <laugh> i wonder if there are any crazy-yaoi<or maybe yuri:D>-fangirls reading this post :D

LOL, I'm just saying that because I don't care. They're so Crazy over Each Other (Sakura Loves Sasuke.. but Naruto loves Sakura.. And Sasuke Loves Naruto.. LMFAO).

don't forget that Naruto is obsesivly trying to rescue Sasuke ;) <heh> same goes for Sakura but she was always obsesive when it came to Sasuke :D

i think ino and sakura is a good couple

I think Sakura is more likely to couple with Naruto because she likes Sasuke only for admiration... furthermore he's too busy with his revenge and does not think of girls..Hinata too would perfectly couple with Naru-chan^^ perhaps sakura would have any chance with Sasuke if she wasn't so obsessive sometimes

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.