Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

I don't know who she'll end up with, but I'm pretty sure it won't be Sasuke. He's too angry, has no place for love and thinks only of his revenge. He just doesn't really give a damn about her. She'd be better off with Naruto, though it would take a while for her to think of him that way

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Mostly likely Sakura will be with Sasuke, even if Sasuke doesn't say anything he still seems to like Sakura. ^^ It couldn't be Naruto & Sakura because Naruto goes out with Hinate. Though Sakura might date Lee she'll never forget Sasuke.

I don't think Sakura will end up with anyone. Her attitude is a big no-no. And we are going off topic. No, I don't think Sakura and Sauke will end up together for she is not strong and her confidence is low. Her obssessness, obnoxiouness, and clingingness is a major disturbance. These are not the traits that Sasuke would look for if he 'wants' to rebuild the Uchiha clans. the only way he and Sakura going to get together is if he is desperate, insane, or drunk.

i say sakura and sasuke,i know sasuke don't say it but it seems like sasuke like sakura too.naruto with hinata after all she really love him and sakura like him more like a friend or a brother.and i know sasuke is obsses in killing his brother and rebuil the Uchiha clan but if they are all dead how is he going to do that?.i think sasuke and sakura.

Sakura should end up with Naruto, they look nice together, and then I can keep Sasuke for myself ;) lol

to bad naruto cant be with hinata =( which is really sux ><

^^" I'd rather her not be with any of them... Strictly yaoi and yuri fan in this matter. Sorry...?

I kinda hope that they dont in a way because it would crush naruto so hard core and also i think that being all alone in life is what has given sasuske most of his power all of the hatred and stuff would be soo hard i can understand in a way. and also it might turn him soft true lovewill do that to any man i think some of us can vouch for that

If you go by the manga, Sakura is leaning more towards Naruto.

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

i didnt choose any of them because she will never get with anybody SPOILERS especially not with sasuke because he dies o dang sry yah he dies trying to save naruto when he gose head on with orochimaru and thats one reason why sai is there to replace sasuke T_T T_T T_T

I'm not really sure here. I think Sasuke and Sakura are more likely to pair up. I don't agree with the whole NaruSaku thing 'cuz Sakura hates Naruto. Also, Hinata likes Naruto. Then again, Sasuke is kind of a loner.

I think Sakura should just go with Naruto.....
Cause Sasuke obviously doesn't love her and
she developes feelings for Naruto anyway....
Awww NaruSaku would be cute! :D
hahaha but yeah I think she should go for Naruto!

wenmae

melancholic days

i think after sasuke kills itachi...he'll finally come to his senses an probably will fall for sakura...his mind is currently clouded the revenge thing...and he said he wanted to revive his clan...it means he needs a hier...and who would the be the perfect girl to be be with other than sakura..who was the only close female friend he ever had...probably the first to...and Sakura and naruto are very much alike...they should probably end up with someone who are opposite from them...anyways...loud mouthed, and short tempered Sakura ends up with quiet and calm Sasuke...noisy and funny Naruto ends up with cute and sweet Hinata...and they'll all live happily ever after...The End.

ewww sakura is so lame........i hope she ends up dying alone

-kira-yamato-

ultimate coordinator :)

Quote by sakaji22ewww sakura is so lame........i hope she ends up dying alone

haha nice XD XD XD

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

Sasuke, just isnt loking for any "romance" so yea, you can cross him off the list, hes more of an "avenger" with 1 goal in mind: to kill Itachi, good luck getting those 2 together, if 1 person had to end up with sakura, i'd vote for Naruto haha yea! =]

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

Well, Sakura would most probably end up with Sasuke. It's not that I like SasuSaku or anything, it's just that I think Naruto should end up with Hinata. Hinata deserves to get Naruto after crushing after him for so many years. >.< So Naruto's out of the question.

As for Gaara... Sorry to say that I don't really like Gaara (just personal opinion). Yes, he's strong and all... But him and Sakura don't communicate at all! It's quite strange to see them together.

Itachi and Sakura... I like the concept. But don't really think that it will happen in the real Naruto world.

Finally, Kakashi and Sakura. I LOVE this pairing~! >_< Although it really is impossible, I still like it~! Hehe.... I've been reading to many fanfics about this pairing... X-P

Sasuke fits with Gaara. lol.

I think Sasuke and Sakura should be together.You know why?this is because sakura is more mature than Naruto and Sasuke is more matured too.So they should be together.Second reason,Naruto should be with Hinata who likes him alot and anyway naruto and Hinata seems more paring too.3 reason.Sakura has like Sasuke for a long time would it be a pity if she gives him up?4 reason.Sasuke needs partner too and since he and sakura are already good friends and Sakura like him,they OBVIOSLY SHOULD be together right?5 reason,Sasuke should be together with sakura if he did not want to take revenge.My opinion for sasuke is to come back to Konoha.By the way, ewe all know that sakura has started to like Naruto which obviosly is BAD,Sasuke should come back to prove himself he is back to the normal him.Perharps sakura willstart to like him even more again. SASUSAKU FOREVER!

ZhuangQuan

ZhuangQuan

Believe in What You Believe

I would say 40% chance with Sasuke and 60% for Naruto

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

a yaoi fangirl screams: sakura should just stay AWAy from sasuke. he and naruto make one good couple. their rivalry might not be good for them as a couple, but it does wonders.

I loathe that pairing -___-"

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i used to think that they won't end up together. But now, from the way the manga is heading... maybe ^^ Since now Sakura is a much stronger character with some real personalities (not like the weakling she was before)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

My vote goes to Gaara! \o

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.