Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

I think,uh, the three of them will not end up with someone. I think the story will end in that way and even though they show a little affections towards to someone that makes us all puzzled, I still really think that they would never be with someone..... but, still, if ever, I go for naruto...

zezlemet

zezlemet

Lv.20 Protector

Hopefully anyone but that little emo punk Sasuke. He betrays

his friends for his own selfish reasons.

Signature
"If the worlds a stage and were all players...I want a rewrite!!!"

dMp i sorta agree withs ya. no sakura , but a loner i'm sorry he is too cute to be that! Hopefully he ends up with someone, mybe new characters! that would be soo cool!
Sasuke+?
Naruto+Sakura
Hinata+Neji or kiba
Tenten+Neji (maybe)
what do you guys think? if you can send me a pm or somthing ya know ^-^

No. I think Sasuke is incapable of loving anyone. His soul is marred by to much hatred and revenge for his brother. I think a romantic relationship will eventually develop between Sakura and Naruto, becasue despite everything that has happened to Naruto he has a huge heart and eventually Sakura will recognize his feelings for her. It is normal for a girl to be infatuated with the antisocial, wounded, and handsome boy but eventually they realize that it is just to much work to get him to notice you and to allow you into his life. So in the end, Naruto and Sakura.

I'm all for Sasuke and Naruto it seems that they're is an obvious connections. Sakura would be better off with Lee.

I think probability is that it will be Sakura and Lee, or Sasuke. I don't buy into the whole Sakura/Naruto thing.

I vote for naruto cause he REALLY loves her and i think she will fall in love for naruto too!This is a pervect couple!

Azumi11

Azumi11

Doujinshi Forever

I think Sakura would ended up alone like Tsunade or maybe with Sasuke..
This is because Sakura doesn't show any interest in Naruto anyway..
I just cannot see Naruto with Sakura. They're just not match...

Signature
'Be inspired and be happy....'

NaruSaku for life XP

Slothy7

MR

Well i want Her to getwith naruto and if this anime is a anime where the characters ook up then by the looks of it they will since i read the manga and it show sakura has feelings for naruto! Horaaa

Well, I'm a huge fan of Sasuke + Sakura, so Sasuke & Sakura forever!
Naruto and Sakura would make a cute couple, but Sasuke and Sakura make a cuter couple! xD

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I hope Sasuke and Sakura end up together (I mean, is there any other girl that Sasuke likes more than Sakura right now?) however Sasuke's so stubborn...it probablt won't happen. But I hope it does.

Signature

AsuCagaIsLove

AsuCagaIsLove

Sprend AsuCagas Love Yall ^_^!!!

uhh....i dont really think Sakura should be with Sasuke....Sakura is too cheery,and hopeful,shes one of those too nice girls...Sasuke is 'I Don't Need The World' type of guy. No offence. They're both cool,in their own special way! (if Sasuke and Sakura were together it would totally ruin the Naruto series for me LOL )

sakura can try all she wants but i think sasuke is gay. i mean he never shows any emotions to any girl yet he really trys to beat naruto and doesnt really care about anythingelse. since naruto came he hasnt really thought about itachi.

i think it's better sasuke and sakura :)

SAKURA AND SASUKE 4 EVER

Quote by sakaji22

ewww sakura is so lame........i hope she ends up dying alone

I agree with u

Anywayz
I deserve Sasuke, Itachi n Kakashi
Naruto n Hinata should get together and

Sakura should fall of a cliff ;)

I hope Sakura will end up with Sasuke. My favourite couple. =) Hopefully, she won't end up with Naruto because Hinata would be sad. =( Hehe, Sakura is an important person to Sasuke. But unfortunately, in the manga there are some occasional Narusaku =( And now there's another person who likes Sasuke, Karin. I no likey her.

WiTH sAsUke! :D

if she's going to end up with sasuke, it would probably HAVE to be after he kills and brother and chooses to return to konoha x.x.... lol... if sakura dies i think naruto will be depressed as much as hinata being depressed about naruto being with sakura -___--..... anyways narusaku is fine naruhina is fine... sasusaku not big fan of though... sasukes way too cold to sakura even if he does show that he has been a friend to her once in a while

People i really know what happens ive seen the episodes sakura does end up with sasuke the get married and have a couple of kids but years later while sasuke is doing his dragon flame justu his head gets cut off soo sasuke dies.Other People that end up together are naruto&hinata,Tenten&Neji,Shickamaru actually ends up with amari not ino and ino ends up with no one. So yea i already know ^^

merged: 06-19-2007 ~ 05:00am
People i now what really happens ive seen the episodes already.Sasuke does end up with Sakura..and they get married they have a couple of kids but... a few years later while Sasuke is doing his dragon flam jutsu someone cuts his head off..its kinda sad because Sakura sees it happen and later she dies too.O and i know who ends up together Naruto& Hinata,Neji&TenTen,Shikamaru actually ends up with Temari not Ino by the way i dont think that she ends up with anybody neither does Kiba So yea i know sorry i had to spoil it ^^

kingray100

kingray100

Ryu,the half demon

Naruto will definatly get together with sakura!He's the main character of the story so of course he gets her.she likes him more every time he does something.sasuke is a blind meat head who wants nothing but power and revenge

i AGREEE WITH UFFY-CHAN SAKURA HAS NOW ONLY LIKES SASUKE AS A DEAR FRIEND as wikipedia listed aswell. it is hinted that sakura is developing romantic feelings for nauto! naruto showed her so uch affection and sasuke cared only for as a dear friend nd most of the times ignored her. He didn't pay attention to her and naruto gives up his life to protect her! SHE sees that to and starts to change her feelings towards narutO! SO I THINK SHE WILL END UP WITH NARUTO OR IS BETTER OF WITH HER!

xXZeroMeowXx

xXZeroMeowXx

Deleted Acount

i doubt she will EVER be with sasuke

Personally, i dont think she should get with anyone. I like the story being plain old shonen, without romance. But..on the other hand and in the world of doujinshi, id put her with Kakashi.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.