Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

they definitly wont end up together.... sorry but that's not gonna happen.

merged: 02-03-2009 ~ 05:13pm
or why wont see end up with Lee since he likes her so much mwahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha, well it's not because sakura likes sasuke that they going to be together... imagine a pink haired uchiwa ....*shiver* i just destroy a myth...
and well sakura doesnt think too much of sasuke anymore now anyway

I think Sakura and Naruto are most likely to end up together, if they make any romance in this anime at all :o

sakura love sasuke but iam not sure that sasuke love her i wish Sakura and Sasuke to get together

Eh, I doubt Sakura and Sasuke would get together at this point if at all...

Remember that Sakura isn't nearly the fangirl she was at the beginning and has really matured mentally. So even though she probably still holds SOME form of feelings for Sasuke, I wouldn't be surprised if they're only that of friendship and that's what's not motivating her for getting him back, similar to Naruto.

And, as mentioned earlier, there have been several Naru/Saku hintings throughout Shippuuden. Even at the very beginning, when Naruto asks Sakura out after their meeting with Tsunade, she doesn't outright turn him down like "no, I don't want to" like she used to. She actually merely says something akin to (can't remember exactly) "we can't go out now because we got things to do first" which sounds like she might've actually accepted had there been available time to spend then. And we've seen how she completely disregarded her own well-being completely for Naruto's when he went 4-tails as well, despite being attacked and injured by him.

And despite Hinata's recent love confession, we have seen that (as I discussed with a friend) she doesn't know Naruto nearly that well like Sakura does and tends to worry about him more than needed which kind of shows a bit of lack of confidence in his skills and abilities while Sakura, as shown against Madara/"Tobi", shows she has complete faith in Naruto's abilities and knows that he's alright while Hinata thought he was practically seriously injured then.

Some may see that as her "love" for him showing through concern, but eehh...

I highly doubt Sasuke and Sakura will get together.
I think it's more likely that she'll end up with Naruto, if anyone.

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

The only way Sasuke and Sakura would be together is if she beat his ass down, drag him back to the village, and force him to marry her. Since Naruto has stuck by her and she knows everything about him, they would definitely be together.

I don't think they will end up together at all....

I agree with pn0yvstyle with the part with sasuke but i think itachi will have her:)

LOLZ at what Gamefreak91 said hes right
and i also agree with what HalfDemonInuyasha said
Sakura and Narruto have had more interaction with eachother than with sasuke. I dont think it would make sense to end up with sasuke.
I think sakura and naruto should end up kicking sasukes butt and ending up together.
even though hes cool.
and look at the 4th's wife i think she had pink or redish hair,and sakura has pink hair,they are destined to be together. SAkura will either end up with NArruto or no one

Signature

well first thing is that it's for sure that sakura WILL NOT end up wit naruto cuz hinata already confessed to naruto abt her feelings to naruto and he knows it and he was shocked that someone out der did love him and cared for him really much also he was happy to know someone wanted to be wit him and it's hinata so it's for sure that naruto will go wit hinata.So that makes naruto out of the question and sakura will not go wit kakashi hello he's her sensei,not gaara she doesn't know him and like WTF ITACHI?!hello he is dead sasuke finally killed him.We only have sasuke know which am not sure myself if sakura will really end up seeinmg that he joined akatsuki now and that he's heading towards konoha for his revenge on da elders but if he tells tsunade abt his case to her the elders might get executed or banned from the village and then if he gets forgiven and gives sakura a chance it's for sure that sasuke and sakura will be together which rocks cuz they really r meant for one and another especially when sakura loves sasuke for him.GO SASUKE AND SAKURA FORVER!Also the things i said abt the hinata confession and itachi dying thing it's all tru it's in the manga go read it u people who don't believes me

No Sasusaku or NaruSaku!-_- God people get it through your stupid heads! Naruto is going with Hinata because first of all there are so many videos,fancfics,pictures,doujins, and there's even an episode where Hinaya confesses her love to him!DUH! Now SasuSaku, NEVER because Sakura rarely EVER thinks about him anymore plus there's Rock Lee! I'm not done yet about Lee and her! Ever since that Firest of Death inccident Sakura has shown feelings for him numerous times! She visited him and she gave him a BIG bouquet of flowers! That's right I said a BIG BOUQUET of flowers to ROCK LEE! Not wannabe emo Sasuke! Shes always thinking about Rock Lee and is always worried about him! In one of the episodes Lee said hi to her and she hesitenly giggled out of embarassnent! She stays by his side and cares for him very very deeply! Sasuke goes with Megami no Hanahime( Godness of princess flowers) Ino Yamanaka! I mean come on Ino liked Sasuke first and she doesn't nag and annoy him like Sakura does! That's why he doesn't get that mad or pissed at Ino! The point is Sakura goes with R-O-C-K L-E-E

I think it more likely that it ends up with Naruto. These feelings for Sasuke should not be the same since the time.
But it may be confronted with Hinata.

o0--Butterfly--0o

o0--Butterfly--0o

Flutterby Lullaby

Woaaaah its close between Naruto and Sasuke XD I voted Gaara.. Just because I <3 him XD

I doubt and pretty much don't want Sakura getting with Sasuke just because Sasuke looks like the abusive type...

I really want Sakura and Sasuke...but I highly doubt it will happened. I don't think Sakura and Naruto would work either, I mean what about Hinata? LOL...I think Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke will end up being like Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade. Just FRIENDS!

Retroviolet

Retroviolet

As retro as... something :/

I was actually kind of hoping that Sakura would get together with Lee >. <;

Pikachu is the shiz :D

I'd have to say I go with Sasuke&Sakura and (you may think this is crazy) Itachi&Sakura. Even if you don't like the idea of Sakura being with Itachi, that's your opinion and I respect that. But Sakura being with Sasuke is my #1 fave couple in the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series. And by the way, those who don't agree with me about Sakura should be with Sasuke, look at some of the episodes. You'll see that Sasuke does care for Sakura and also, in Shippuden, when they fight Sasuke to return him to the leaf village, Sakura is the only one that came out without a single scratch. So there.

FallenNinja

FallenNinja

The way of the ninja

i think it should be naruto! :)

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

Sasuke is gay... ^^

Lolicon's

Ah... I really love the Sasusaku couple .
Its' like opposite attract.
But now, the story are leaning forward to Narusaku.( Man, I'm so despressed) In the latest chapter (469), you could see that Sakura confessed she loves Naruto. But it much like a lie because when Naru heard that, his reaction was like ... "you're lying" and finally he said " I hate people who lie to themselves".
Still,I hope that Sasu and Saku would be 2gether. Mayb he'll change his mind and come back or somebody will kick his arrogant butt back home ( mostly will b Naru or Saku )
BTW, look back in the manga, vol 7, when Orochimaru hypnotized Sasu and Saku, they couldn't move and when Sasu saw Orochimaru were throwing kunais at her , he inmediately dashed/ran toward Saku . Gosh, the few seconds ago, he was paralyzed, and then he ran and saved her.
After 2 years, when she saw Sasu again, she still had feelings for him, even Naruto have to realized that... I don't think that i could be that loyal to somebody ( I'm still a kid and a kid get bored easily :D )

merged: 11-01-2009 ~ 06:45am
OMG, what movie? What ep did they kiss? Don't tell me it's just a fanmade vid ok >"<?
BTW, it's not like Sasu likes Ino anyway... she's not too clingy just because she's busy working with team Asuma and don't have the chance 2 get near him. And Ino is not that loyal anyway ( don't flames me^^ I'm not look down on Ino but... you just have to admit it like i have to admit Saku-chan is clingy and fangirly )
She started hitting on Sai the moment she saw him .

AndersonKun

AndersonKun

Lolicon's

naruto is nice

Lolicon's

It's between Sasuke and Naruto because well Sakura confessed her feeling towards Sasuke and he does want to restore his plus he probably couldn't imagine himself with any other girl but he kinda breaks her heart to much.Naruto because he's loved her from the start and has been by her side the entire time and always protects her.

merged: 11-04-2009 ~ 05:01am
Sakura is madly in LOVE with Sasuke you can tell because if she wasn't in LOVE with him then she wouldn't care if he left she would quickly move on.

i don't think so. sasuke doesn't LIKE sakura

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.