Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? - Minitokyo

Will Sakura and Sasuke get together?

Tagged under Naruto

Who do you think Sakura should end up with?

Sasuke
113 votes
Naruto
110 votes
Gaara
7 votes
Itachi
7 votes
Kakashi
6 votes

Only members can vote.

page 7 of 8 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

im repeating wat somebody else has already said about a thousand times already, i wish u guys would actually read these things before posting (not tryna be mean) this is a discussion about Sasuke and Sakura getting together, if u Sakura and Naruto fans are here, please leave, there should be another discussion about Naruto and Sakura somewhere else, but this is not it =3

i think sasuke and sakura will be together because opposites attract, and in the manga if ur actually paying attention to it, it leans towards Sakura and Sasuke having a relationship way more than Naruto and Sakura, no offense to NaruSaku lovers, but it aint gonna happen, Naruto belongs with Hinata of course, like i said opposites attract =3 Sasuke is a emo boy, Sakura is a happy girl, Naruto is a hyperactive idiot, Hinata is a smart girl who is quiet, they balance each other out, Totally the rull in these kinda things hehe

~The One With The Burdened Heart Is The One True Love Of The Demons King~

Vash90

Vash90

Anime Lovers

Whoever votes for Kakashi and Itachi is surely not a fan of naruto

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

I don't think those two will ever be together. Sasuke's plan doesn't involved getting into a relationship with someone. I bet the only words that are in Sasuke's mind is AVENGE. Though there might be a chance that Sasuke and Sakura will end up together in the end.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

who the hell is thinkin that sakura will end up with kakashi?! (hes mine!)
well i dont think that she will end up with sasuke, because she truely loves naruto...i guess
but i think that naruto will fall in love with hinata (would be nice :) )

Do you know what sin is? It

Look as much as people might want it. (SPOILER ALERT) She already told Naruto that she GASP... Loves Him! Now Naruto did not beileve this. Cause he is Naruto and he isn't so smart. But now that Sakura like Naruto and Naruto likes Sakura it is going to happen. (Sighs) I really wanted Hinata to get Naruto.

itachi1027 I think so too :)

Sasuke ^ ^ !

ching-jianninDynax3 :: Dyna-chanSignature Image

Sakura and Sasuke is a really cute apring..but..in my opinion, Sasuke is Naruto's one xD

*Spoilers* I vote for NaruSaku, although I actually think she'll end up with Lee... XD No, seriously. Naruto is Hinata's. She'd probably help killing Sasuke. Kakashi... you're kidding, right? Itachi's pretty much dead, so... And she has absolutely nothing in common with Gaara. They've seen each other, like, five times (or less) in the whole series and have talked to each other only once, I think?

erm..........hopefully their gonna to be together BUT.........whose know what gonna to happen....
maybe sakura gonna be with naruto or lee.........:P
hopefully the end of the animex or manga.......sakura and sasuke gonna to be together.........

sakura love sasuke

Quote by EarthAngel1Most likely sakura will probraly end uup with sasuke because she want's nothing to do with naruto.

so y did she blush 4 him

i personally think dat sakura still likes sasuke but doesnt want to be with him she wants to be with naruto

merged: 01-10-2010 ~ 02:14am

Quote by zezlemetHopefully anyone but that little emo punk Sasuke. He betrays

his friends for his own selfish reasons.

but u dont no wat his goin through ...... u r way back dan sasuke ...... im not takin his side or anythin ..at least put urself in his shoes for a moment

merged: 01-10-2010 ~ 02:16am
i rather sasuke wit sum1 less loud even if i like sakura she was made 4 naruto from da beginin..... every 1 could seee dat

sasuke and sakura....well...dont know

haha.. me?.. sasuke and sakura, and naruto and hinata... ^.^ coz i think sakura is the only one who can stand the weird attitude of sasuke.. n naruhina is juz suzh a lovely couple.. ^.^

NobodyTwice

NobodyTwice

HARUKOXHARUKA

She'll end up with sasuke...-.- she never will love naruto...-.- I do not understand why ... sasuke is evil and evil is not good as mom said! heheee First i thought hinata was dead .... and i was happy about it ... but shes still alive... so NaruHina (yuck) and SasuSaku ^^

Mangas,Cookie

Sasuke only exist for one purpose: revenge. Sakura knows it, but still she loves him.....who knows? It

I'd rather Sasuke and Sakura end up together, but it's unlikely. At this point in the manga(I'm on chapter 478 in the shippuden) it seems like he's going to end up dead. Naruto will most likely end up with Hinata.

But, if SasuSaku does happen, it's only going to be because he wants to 'rebuild' his clan. It's not going to be love or anything like that, IMO.

There is no chance in way that Sasuke and Sakura will end up together at all!
Sasuke really finds sakura annoying and if you TRULY! pay attention from the manga clue leave out that sakura will love Naruto! and besides if they do show pairing's in here the close person to sasuke so far is Karin

Sakura has a protection feeling for sasuke and naruto and she is gonna try to kill sasuke because so she said that she loves him
naruto loves sakura but the confession sakura made was to keep naruto away from sasuke so he doesn't get hurt
Sakura cares for the two besides the pairings wil most lickly be

Sasuke-Karin
Sakura-Naruto
Lee-no one so far
Kiba - Hinata (Because Kiba has a stone cold crush on hinata and they are alway together and plus naruto has had feeling for sakura ever sence they were kids)
Garra-Matsuri
Shikamaru-Temari
Neji-TenTen
Kakashi-NO ONE!
Itachi-Dead
Jariya-Dead (even though Tsunada loved him obviously and it shows that if tsunade loves jariya sakura love NARUTO!)
Oruchimaru-will never happen
Kabuto-loves oruchimaru xDD
Oruchimaru - loves sasuke but got rejected xDDDDD
Tsnunade - right now she is on the verge of living and dieing
Real couples! study your manga!

sakura will ethier get with naruto! or she never will get with anyone karin is probably gonna prove he love for sasuke by fighting sakura and sakura is probably gonna get unconcious and naruto is gonna come see what happen get angry at sasuke and try to rip his head off

I hope not.. I'm still shooting for Sakura to end up with Naruto.

itachi died

You know what? I would vote in a guy who hasn't show up in this... Rock Lee! And You kno Why?

1: Sasuke is the avenger guy and isn't interessed in saura since the begining of the mang

i don't think so. Single Sasuke is the best :))

just believe in sasuke that someday he definitely learn about love and frienship..
just leave the rest to the mangaka, i'm sure he will give happy end 4 sasuke n not ended died by his revenge n anger..

page 7 of 8 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.