Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fye-Fans competition #1! - Minitokyo

Fye-Fans competition #1!

Group announcement by fye-fans

page 1 of 1 16 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Alright! Fye-fans group competition #1!

It's a wallie competition! Now, here are the rules and other important stuff you might wanna know!

Contest deadline: 12th of August, that gives you 4 weeks to work on it! If we need any extensions just say so...
Must feature:Fye! Like duhhhh!
The scan you use can be from the anime or manga....I don't really care....it can also feature Fye alone or in a group/pairing...but we'd really just like Fye ^_^. you can also use a wallie you have already done...but we really need more new Fye wallies!

1st, 2nd and a 3rd place award will be given out, as well as a judges choice and the best Fye-fanatic wallie.

SO GET OUT THERE AND START WALLING!

--------------------------------

Oh and we would appreciate a link back in the description for the wallie.

And anyone can participate! Admins, and members!

Post the entry in the group guestbook or PM me it ^_~. Thanks!

Any questions just leave a comment!

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

schwindelmagier

schwindelmagier

Anna Vi Britannia+++

aqi-chan, yeah *_*
so admins can also participate, yeah......*hugs*
I will join the competition...I even have an idea for the wallie
....fay-wallie, fay-wallie, fay-wallie, .....^_______^

Signature Image
+s.m.i.l.e. - the illusion of humanity+

waterprincess2401

waterprincess2401

Wandering Mage

hmm, i need a new wallie idea... this has come just in the nick of time! count me in ^_^

[center]21/07/07

The wheels are in motion.[/center]

fenglinyin

fenglinyin

My another world

Got it
Count me in
I don't think I am so skilled as to make any good wallie,but maye I will try

My own world,my big big world
Put this link under your signature for people to know that u are a member of this group: Clover-4-ever

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

i'll see if i got time first k..! ^^ i will tell you asap..! ^^

*sakura-chan*

Signature Image

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Ooh....okies okies, I'll see what I can do ^.^ Im beginning to really love Fye now ;) <333~~

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Niina

Niina

** Sakura Petals **

# size ?
# do i need to post the wall in here ?

Signature
Thank You So Much for k1ru, Who has kindly make banner, avatar & signature for Me !!

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

oo this will be soo great i cant make walleis but ill definatly vote! we realy do need more walleis of fye!^___^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sakurals

sakurals

Zettai Daijoubu

hello!
can i post my old Fye Wallie?

The White Wizard by sakurals

I really like it.. i can't make another because i'm busy with University, can i participate anyway?

Kisses and Hugs!

The pieces of hope will became wings...

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'll see what I can do, Aqi-chan ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Um, question, question! I really don't know much about wallies, and I would just like to know, what exactly are they? I mean, how do you make them and stuff? Are there certain rules, like, do you have to use a scan or can you draw a pic, and what programs does everyone use? Please can someone help me out, because I would really like to join! I love Fai so much! Thanks! :3

hello ..i'm new here....i wnat to build my page but i don't know how...... and just like KYOtOHRUmOUSEcANDYdODO"s message from above i don't know any program which could help me make any wallpaper.....i've seen quite a lot so far...so beautiful wallpapers....i'm so disapointed with regard to downloading wallpapers "cause i only can donwload 4 or 5 a day.....please help me......i know it's a lot to say regarding making my own page but i would really appreciate your help ..bye

Oh, I was just experimenting, and I made something on Photoshop 3.0 (I think that's what it's called). Does anyone use that program? Is it a good one for making wallpapers? I know I won't have time to enter the contest, because I don't think I could make anything quite as nice as those out there now, but if someone could help me out, I would be very grateful! ^_^ Thank-you!

kyotohrumousecandydodo do you have id for messanger?mine is krystynnich....maybe we could talk about wallpapers and not only.....see ya

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Quote by KRYSTYNNICH10kyotohrumousecandydodo do you have id for messanger?mine is krystynnich....maybe we could talk about wallpapers and not only.....see ya

Do you guys mind, this thread isn't to chat on.

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

Do the wallpapers have to be good quality, or do you not mind what comes in? That's kind of a weird question, I know, only the thing is, I made what seems to be a wallpaper, but it was done very poorly, and I did it from scratch, so it's sort of blurry. So, I was just wondering if you're accepting super-begginer wallies, or if you'de prefer to avoid that sort of stuff. I would like to submit it because I'm really proud of it, but maybe I should just hold onto it and work on it a little longer....

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.