Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pencil or CG? - Minitokyo

Pencil or CG?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

I prefer pencil coz I don't know anything about CG :D

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I use both, keep changing. I prefer pencil art but I also like CGs.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

As a result of me being inarticulate in regard to the finer points of Computer Graphics (or any at all, for that matter! XD), I'm fine with the use of pencils and pens, etc.
Neat KuroNeko avatar, by the way, Protista :).

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Pencils, pens, and erasers (don't forget those, use more of those than I do pencils) on paper. Definately find it easier.

I'm trying to teach myself to CG in photoshop at the moment, the results thus far have been pretty horrendus. Got a tablet, and a good one at that. After God-knows how many hours of practise I can finally make the little thingy on the screen go where I want it too...
...now just to make it put something down that looks right :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

I use pencils...It's a lot easier. I don't know how to use CG, so yeah :sweat:

I've always thought pencil has more character. It shows alot more about a person's technique than CGing. But that's just my opinion. Plus something I could draw in 10 minutes, would take me hours on the comp -_-.

Depends on my mood, although if I want a more detailed picture, pencils definately. Because it's hard to draw with a mouse, and we all know it.

CG if I want nice coloring. X-P (that actually looks good on the computer, lol)

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I use both but I prefer pencil/inks+colored pencil. I'm still learning cg (in the middle of making one but I've only done the base colors so far)..and I haven't done a cg pic in like 2 years or something (that was my first and last time XD). It's so hard to color things with a mouse (especially when you have a crappy ass mouse like mine that never wants to behave). I want a tablet really bad (that would be so much easier)..too bad they cost so much ;-;...

Both have their place, I find it works best when you use both in almost all cases, just need my scanner now.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Of course pencil! Everything starts with pencil anyways, I say CG is only for the background or the eyes... Anyways, I have never tried any CG, nor do I have a scanner or those programs that does that... Ugh... Anyways, pencil, you actually know what you're doing, because you're writing directly on the paper, not with a mouse or a tablet..

raindropmemory

raindropmemory

.:: In search of my style ::.

I prefer my hand and traditional tools than CG. I think they're more "controllable" (maybe I draw by hand since I were young, more familiar with it, I think). However both style must first draw by pencil first, then scanned to make CG or whatever. In my opinion, Cg is more convenient because it can undo and redo but it lacks of unique characteristic, which have in every hand-made works.

Violence breeds Violence, people.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.