Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share your Words of Wisdom - Minitokyo

Share your Words of Wisdom

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

Quote by MnemethJust remember. YOU ARE UNIQUE... just like everyone else :)

Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow

The answer to Life, The Universe, and Everything is 42! Unfortunately the actual question is "What do you get when you multiply seven by seven?"

As for the last see my sig.

hahaha i use the second on teachers...really twisting quotes to your convenience they always say...hahaah

hmm lemme see...

never take anything for granted cuz if you do, when it is gone, you will be filled with remorse and regret (made it up...lols)

life is how you see it...two people look at a situation and feel completely different about the result (again i am crapping)

if you say who cares...that is when it means you care so much...(well applies to me at least...lols)

anyway i hope i come up with better stuff later...nice work everyone it was really nice to read all those quotes...and really educating too! thanks! :)

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

What I heard from Justice League Unlimited: "Believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear.

theres two i think is quite good

don't ever regets on things that has happen...regets things that never will happen!

sometime what u feel what u hear what u see and what your emotion tell u...maybe deceiving....only the answers is the truth!

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

Here's one of my favorite quotes, saw it on a website:

"The one worth your tears won't make you cry"

Really like this one :)

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

never confuse laziness with inability (cool ne? made it up)

never say you "can't", say you "don't want to"

you never "need" people...you just like their company... (in other words loneliness is not as bad as it seems...lools...)

merry christmas minna-san...have fun! laterz!~

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

To everyone here who loves to draw never give up on it even if you drawings don't please other people just make sure your drawing please you and don't listen to what bad people say only listen to postive things and never forget contrustive critisim is not always a bad thing. Thank for reading this hope words of wisdom help someone.

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Quote by EarthAngel1To everyone here who loves to draw never give up on it even if you drawings don't please other people just make sure your drawing please you and don't listen to what bad people say only listen to postive things and never forget contrustive critisim is not always a bad thing. Thank for reading this hope words of wisdom help someone.

Thx "EarthAngel1"
I never thought about this but,
You just made me realize that "Words of Wisdom" doesn't really have to be short and well formulated, or a quote by some famous philosopher. It can simply be like an advice, more or less... words that can help others and yourself, simply... words that has a helpful meaning for someone... sometime, that can be considered as "Words of Wisdom" :D

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something" ~ Plato

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

I have found out the reason, the reason why we are here... It is to die... But now we are here, we can ONLY do the thing we can do!

SHK

The Bunker King

Don't know whats been said before, didn't read all four pages. ^^

Two things I've seen recently I liked are

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not and act, but a habit." ~Aristotle

And this, which happens to be from the movie "The Village", which sucked but the quote is cool.

"The world moves for love. It kneels before it is awe"

"Conquering others is strength, Conquering yourself is true power"

Juz wan to share ^^
Not mine....Don't know this has been said before..Didn't go through all the post yet

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

I'm not sure who said this.. i read it in a book.. it's a personal favourite =D

"Never tell a friend a secret.. because your friend has friends"

>__< which is true.. and just makes you think.. who you should trust XD!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Truth lie's within yourself not in what others say about you. trust in yourself.

i like these words that i heard in an anime series,
"Logic and reasoning play out the truth" which is true, if you really think about a question, you'll find the answer

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

well, one of the best words of advice I have ever received is... always check for adam's apples =]

Hi

nice words of wisdom everyone

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Back with another quote of my own :)

"The distance between your dreams and reality is the width of your will"

"don't look for it ...it will come by itself."

this one came to me a few days ago :)

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

To see life try to look at it from every ones perspective then you just might start to understand it.

maidoflorraine08

Lavender

Some of my old hat favs...

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" - Ronald Reagan

“Boys who play with guns have got to be ready to die like men.” -Joan Crawford

If you’re too open-minded, your brain will fall out. -Tshirt

“Living on Earth has always been a dangerous way to spend your time.” -Anne Lamott

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I have not a single bit of talent left and could say ‘I used all you gave me.’” -Erma Bombeck

“Frisbeetarianism is the belief that, when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.” -George Carlin

“One of the oldest human needs is having someone to wonder where you are when you don’t come home at night.” -Margaret Mead

“Did you think you were a hero?” Mabry asked, her voice full of mock pity, pitched loud enough for the crowd. “No.” Val said. “I think you’re a villain.” -Holly Black, Valiant

“It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” -Walt Disney

"For me it's hard to write about the nice trees and flowers and happy shit. It's a lot easier to write about what's pissing you off." - Adam Gontier (Three Days Grace)

You can’t make an omelet without breakin’ a few eggs. -(I can't remember where I heard that one...)

Shigure: *thumbs up* "JUSTICE PREVAILS!"
-Fruits Basket, Volume 8

"Stop failure before it stops you"...made this one up....wonder if it exists?....X-P....haha, i gave a lot last time so this time, u only got one....X-P....

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

my favorite is from the movie "the haunted mansion" where the woman in the ball says "You try and you fail, you try and you fail, the only time you really fail is if you don't try again."

I also like this one from the Santa Claus Movies starring Tim Allen: "Seeing isn't Believing, Believing is Seeing"

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

1 of my favourite quotes of all time

You, sir, have successfully managed to rape the entire English language with one sentence. Congratulations.

I dont know if these are really words of wisdom, or just ones of stupidity.

The road to success is always under construction.

Smile. Tomorrow will be worse.

Anything that can go wrong will do so at the most inopportune time.

Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.

If anything just can not go wrong, it will anyways.

being dead right won't make you any less dead.

Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.

When life gives you lemons, you throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

made it up, but it's true...donno if one like this exists.....anyways....

"The past is all history now......live the present.....look forward for a better future...."

merged: 01-27-2007 ~ 03:49am

here's another one i read somewhere...

"A predicament is not formed without a period of events creating it."

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.