Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share your Words of Wisdom - Minitokyo

Share your Words of Wisdom

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

"Remember the past. Live the present. Discover the future."

Amadeus317

Battle Brother

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know My name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon you." Samuel L. Jackson quoting Ezekiel 25:17 in Pulp Fiction

"It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself."

"Don't look back. If you've something that you need to do, then only look forward."

You usually dont realize what's dear to you until you've lost it.

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life"

This one is not one of my own, now think about it... Is that really true?
I think it is.

kokuyu

kokuyu

.:~Mugunghwa Traveler ~:.

hmmm.....i wonder if i'm too late to say this:

Winners make things happen; Losers let things happen

-"Life is more than just one, & nothing's more important than One"-
Signature

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

I just came up with this one a few minutes ago while preparing dinner hehe ^_^'

"To flow with the stream is to flow with life; To go against the stream is to Live your life"

It's maybe hard to understand exactly what I mean, so I'll explain:

"To flow with the stream" means in life, simply going with the flow accepting things that comes in your path, having daily tasks and so on... and as I've said in one of my previous quotes, I do believe that if you Accept the world the world will accept you. Life will seem easier.

"To go against the stream" of course, means the opposite. Going against the flow will make life harder since you will have your own opinions and beliefs, striving for better changes, fighting for what you believe in, take every new chance in life; every chance to change for the better. Life will seem Alive.

This was actually from one of my friends, but I find it to be quite true anyway.

"Amateurs practice till they get it right.

Professionals practice till they can't get it wrong."

I will now bestow upon you many words of wisdom I have picked up over the years:

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." - Herm Albright

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally." - WC Fields

"We live in an age when pizza gets to your home before the police." - Jeff Marder

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
- Rita Mae Brown

"I'm a philosophy major. That means I can think deep thoughts about being unemployed."
- Bruce Lee

"Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?" - John Mendosa

"Heaven is an American salary, a Chinese cook, an English house, and a Japanese wife. Hell is defined as having a Chinese salary, an English cook, a Japanese house, and an American wife." - James H. Kabbler III

Edit: I almost forgot my favorite one.

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - Bertrand Russell

Signature

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

hmm.. i thought about this for quite some time already...

"Some people are rich becuz they're SELFISH while some people are poor becuz they're GENEROUS"

Signature Image

i hv two!

To Link the Far Past to the far Future..that why we are all here...(from hikaru no go!)
From Dream To Ideal To Reality how many of us is able to do it ?
(from my own words)

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

"Whatever you make, base it upon that which is most important to you. Only then will it have depth and meaning, and only then will it resonate with others." - Eldest by Christopher Paolini

"Memories may fade away from your mind, but never from your heart."

"It's what's inside that counts the most."

"To love someone deeply gives you strength. Being loved by someone deeply gives you courage."

"All's well ends well"- Azuma Kazuma, Yakitate Japan

"Cast off your fear! Look forward! Go forward! Never stand still. Retreat and you will age. Hesitate and you will die."- Bleach

"Shining brightly, even for a split second, is better than living a dull-grey life for eternity."- Jing, King of Bandits Jing

"Tears of Sadness... Tears of Joy... They're far from the same."- Jing, King of Bandits Jing

"If you aren't remembered, then you never existed."- Arisu, Serial Experiments Lain

"No matter where you are...Everyone is always connected."- Lain, Serial Experiments Lain

"Ohana means family. [In family], no one gets left behind or forgotten." - Lilo & Stitch

"What can't kill you makes you stronger".

add on... think from myself....

Determination is needed when u don't want any regets...
Courageous is needed when u needed to overcome your fear...
If u want to have both Determination and Courageous...that means u wan to die faster....

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

From my friend... dunno where my friend got it from but anyway

"The greatist gift can not be found in a store or under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends"

"How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you are?"

Aestus

Aestus

*Baka Onigiriii*

I thought of this one:

In a battle of wills, the stupidest person wins.

Ya-Ha XD

Meaning instead of headbutting you should just walk away and be the better man.

Simple & Clean- Utada hikaru
:nya:

"If child abuse is illegal why do we go to school?" I saw it on a fanfic.

"Illusions are seen with the heart not with the eyes."- character: Kariya anime: Bleach

"A soldier who has lost his powers. Will only be a burden."- character: Urahara Kisuke anime: (see previous)

"Trust is the mother of deceit."

"Sanity doesn't matter when you're having fun!"

"Don't let your guard down."-character: Tezuka Kunimitsu anime: Prince of Tennis/POT/Tennis no oujisama

"You can be anyone or anything you want at 3 am." From another fanfic.

"There's just too much that time cannot erase."- My Immortal by Evanescence

"It's easier to tear down than to build."

God and the Devil can only win through your actions. Choose wisely.

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

"The mind is it's own place and in itself can make a Heaven of Hell or a Hell of Heaven." - John Milton ~Paradise Lost~

"Everything that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream." - Edgar Allan Poe

A couple I like. :)

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart"- Confucius

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

God can't tell you how you how to live your life, but you can tell him how you want to live it. That's one I made up...I think, anyway it's the only one I got. :)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

simmi2410

simmi2410

Life is beautiful.

My favorite quote like this"Instead of cursing the dark light the candle."-Chinese saying.

what goes around comes around.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.