Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Share your Words of Wisdom - Minitokyo

Share your Words of Wisdom

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

himura088

himura088

~Smile

Thoughts are powerful.
You're in charge of your own life.
Everyone has their right to happiness!
Like attract like! The more good things you think about, the more it's attracted to you! :)

Hard at boot camp, hopeless in combat.

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

~The Angel of Light and Shadow~

I came up with this one at my summerwork today ^-^
It's been a while since I made my own quotes hehe so here it goes:

"Life is like a cookie; Eat it with a Smile and it will taste much better" :D http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/4729/281121ix3.jpg

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Hey, Kaisuke.. Is it a chocolate cookies?

Hmm, not a good one but,

The easiest way to end a war, is to lose it..

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

here's a quicky, another one by me:

"Not until we learn to Listen with our hearts, will we Hear the true sound of meanings"

Saw this in someone's sig on another forum:
"Love your enemy. It'll drive him crazy"

Also, "If you sprinkle when you tinkle please be neat and wipe the seat"
Yeah, it's for toilets, but all the same, it could mean to take responsibility for your actions. Don't leave your dirty work to other people.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

"Dream like you have never Dreamed Before, then you will be able to find paradise"

I got this somewhere...
''Aim for nothing and you definitely hit it.''

look forward and dont look back!
dont regret anything which u have done!

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I have this one on my sig. A quote I got from a friend:
"It is better to devote more attention to a successful exit than a favorable entrance. What matters isn't being applauded when you arrive, but being missed when you leave."

I love that!

merged: 10-21-2007 ~ 08:48pm
And some more!

"If you were born poor, its your parents' fault. If you die poor, it is your fault."
"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will elude you. But when you sit still, it comes flying down on your shoulder"

Funny quotes...
"Best friends are like a good bra. Supportive, hard to find and always close to your heart!"
"Friendship is like pissing on your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth."

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

"The object isn't to die for your country but to make them die for theirs."-?
"just cause you're paranoid does not mean that they are not really out to get you"-?
"man who stand on toilet is high on pot"-saw it in a video game but not sure which one
"if its stupid but works its not stupid"-tee shirt
"it is better to reign in hell than serve in heaven"-paradise lost
"walk softly and carry a big stick"-Theodore Roosevelt
"Do unto others what has been done to you"- Tool

and now my personal favorite
"The wages of sin is death but after taxes its just kind of a cold feeling."-have no idea where i got this

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Quote by gel-chan"Friendship is like pissing on your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth."

Hahahahaha! Never heard "friendship" being put that way XD XD
I'm gonna wet my pants alot now! LOL

oh yeah... it's been soooo long since i posted here >< and I've got plenty new quotes!
here's on of my fav:

"We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another" ~ Luciano de Crescenzo

Awsome. So many people posting so many quotes. Good stuff. Although it is a post about posting words of wisdom, there are too many to note.......
Why don't you go to quoteworld.org or similar websites, to find huge amount of quotes? Note: quotes are not essentially the words of wisdom or vice versa. However, they are in a way telling us about life and everything in general, so for that matter, I guess they are words of wisdom!.....don't you think!?

Here are some,
"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." by the The Wise Monkeys, Mizaru, Kakizaru, and Iwazaru.

"Cogito ergo sum." or "I think therefore I exist." A very deep, philosophical quote by Rene Descartes.

"There are two kinds of silent men in this world: One who is full of evil thoughts, and the other full of experience."

"Silence is the only friend that never betrays."

"Books are the only friends who would talk to you, reply to you, provide you comfort, courage and peace, but in return would ask for nothing."

"A fool is not satisfied even when he drinks from a full cup; a wise one is satisfied with half of the cup."

"Silence, gravity, and patience are the signs of wisdom."

"True love means separation; true love means no seeing, no hearing, no speaking, and no touching."

"If you are in love, then that means you are missing something. If you fail to find what you seek, then it means your love is not of pure intention, but of pure desire."

And the list goes on.........

"To know you have enough is to be rich." - Tao Te Ching

St. Pablo says:

"Todo lo Puedo en Cristo que me Fortalece"
Nothing is impossible because Christ make me Stronger.

merged: 12-24-2007 ~ 09:59am
Jonathan David - Korn vocalist says:

"Laugh at me because I am Different. I laugh at you because you are all the same"

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Buy Low and Sell High

When you see a reindeer sitting on your chimney, its a good sign you need to improve your behavior for next year

Taking a nap inside a butchers case during business hours is not a good idea

Always take a buddy you can outswim when shark diving

Wishing you had taken climbing lessons is useless with cornered by man-eating lions.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

"It's okay if you don't want to do it. Don't force yourself if you can't. But just so you know, you will never move forward if you never try."

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Don't know if somebody wrote something like this but here goes

"Chill, Acting in blind rage gets you killed"
"Being blindly loyal is different from being truly loyal"

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

"Sometimes, the best way isn't always the ideal way." -- Zahhak, Suikoden V

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Hmm...Here are some more

"If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having" -Henry Miller
"No one becomes perfect without disaster befalling on them"
"Calm Down, If impatient a bird may be mistaken for a fish"

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Another one I made just recently, from my point of view I really think this one is true too ^_^'

"Earth is a giant playground where everyone is playing hide and seek" ~ Me

think about it... Everyone hides and everyone seeks... this game will never end, right?

i forgot where i took this quote.. soo..

The greatest achievement is selflessness.
The greatest worth is self-mastery.
The greatest quality is seeking to serve others.
The greatest precept is continual awareness.
The greatest medicine is the emptiness of everything.
The greatest action is not conforming with the worlds ways.
The greatest magic is transmuting the passions.
The greatest generosity is non-attachment.
The greatest goodness is a peaceful mind.
The greatest patience is humility.
The greatest effort is not concerned with results.
The greatest meditation is a mind that lets go.
The greatest wisdom is seeing through appearances.

hehe

if you cheer up somn when he's depressed then you're just wasting your time. he can't do it.

Kaisuke90

Kaisuke90

Back with another quote I just thought of ^^

"The strongest love is built on friendship" ~ Me

Agree or disagree?
PS. I don't mean built "by" or "of", I mean more like "on top of" friendship. =3
Just like they say: "Your lover shouldn't just be your lover but also your best friend."

"Honesty is the mirror of your belief"

~me ^_^

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.