Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 negima anime and manga - Minitokyo

negima anime and manga

Tagged under Mahou Sensei Negima!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Hi has anyone who is reading the manga seen the anime? Why is there so much important information missing from the anime that should have been included? This seams to be a trend when a manga story is made into an amine. It makes the anime seam very incomplete.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I haven't seen the anime, yet, but I know a little about what you're talking about; usually, the script writer(s) for an anime might change the continuity of the storyline, since the series is just "based" off of the original manga, and the writer(s) could have free reign with the adaptation. A good example of such an occurance is the series Trigun-there are many minute and severe deviations from Nightow Yasuhiro's manga storyline in comparison to the television series.
An example of the opposite-the anime and manga having exact similarity-would be Fruits Basket.
It just generally has something to do with the writer(s), and how they want the story to progress.

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

That's what happens when a manga gets really popular right off the bat. The anime is made before the manga is even halfway complete, so naturally, there will be divergences in storylines. Negima is just one of the most noticeable examples of why this would be a bad thing.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i havent seen the anime, but then again i usually like the manga better anyway. i do hope it will be almost as good as the mangas though

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Chikaru-chan

Chikaru-chan

ex nihilo nihil fit

I have see anime and manga.
In my opinion, it is much better manga.
Anime, it is far too general, but with beautiful line^^

"I believe there is another world waiting for us.
A better world.
And I'll be waiting for you there."
Signature Image

Overall, being a huge fan of the series, manga was superior to the anime in many respects.
Firstly there was far more character development, each character was explored in detail as wlel as introducing many different and new characters and storylines (why didnt they leave the martial arts tournament!). The anime series basically skips huge portions and the whole bit at the end was a bit anti-climactic (episdoe 23 bit at end, just in case you havent seen, if you have you will know what I mean).
I recommend watching the anime first before the manga,if you like what you see, read the manga for a x3 boost on fun!

could someone tell me where could i get the manga cause i would like to read this. thanks!

I am reading the manga as we speak, but I've seemed to be 'turned off' a little with the anime version. Humongous sections from the manga are left out, particularly with Chao's antics during the Mahora festival, yet alone the big martial arts tournament there. Definitely could have been a lot better than it was. Apparently I head through the grapevine somewhere that Ken Akamatsu himself was very upset with the anime version that he decided to terminate his agreement with the animation company(ies) involved in making it and made some kind of a restart with it at a different firm. Let's hope this newer version they are currently releasing is better than the mediocre first version.

In between now and then, definitely get your hands on the manga. It's a hoot. I mean, doesn't that apply to all the works Akamatsu-san has released in his career?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.