Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do you like better:male or female anime characters? - Minitokyo

which do you like better:male or female anime characters?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

i prefer big,sexy blackhair male caracters who wear big shootguns or samurai swords....:P

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

I'd probably choose both

Well i will have to say that it all depends on the story and so but i prefer more the girls

I like well-written characters of either gender, but I'm always especially pleased to see a really good female character, and few things will hook me on a show faster. That's partially because really good female characters are rarer, though. And because I am a girl, I like to see the women in a show *not* be as pathetic as is all too often the case. Still, there are plenty of male characters that I really love so... I just like good characterization, period.

i prefer male characters

Zyndarius

Zyndarius

Sage of the Five Paths

It is more comfortable to watch anime female characters, specialy in ecchi series xD, but when i think as heros or something i give the same, both sexes are well suited in the role xD.

"Every spilled tear, feeds the roots, of a tree which the heavens will reach."

DracotheNewbie

Nor Will nor Strength alone

I would say that I like both female and male anime characters. However, for me it is important that fact of how are they placed in a plot and how do they behave or influence it either by being a villian or a protagonist or a support character. Though in the end I would have more of a tendency to like better the female characters because of their look, feelings, and how some really resembles their counterparts in real life. In the other hand, I still think that one should not judge a book by its cover, and that happens with me when giving opinion about male characters. Although male characters are not really my strong point, I still admire some of them depending on the story and their thoughts, but I like better male characters that are neither too young nor too old.

I like both....

i tend to only like the really badass male chars, while i like a large selection of the female anime chars

Signature

both actually...each has their own pros and cons..^_^

Depends on the anime itself, though I would say I like more of the female anime characters.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I like both because I like romance and stuff, can't do 1 without the money.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

cherry12

love,hinata

depends if i like their POV of life and attitude towards people. like kai*beyblade*, anko, hinata, naruto y'knou

did i change alittle?

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

Generally I like both. It also depend on the anime.
But I am a girl so, so most of the time I prefer the male character :D

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

Neither, I like Aliens :P Only joking. I like both, and only judge them by there personalities.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

Male or female, it doesn't make a difference to me if the character ticks me off. I'll admit that I prefer male characters, though, since a majority of the female characters in anime are the frustratingly perky type, and that just rubs me the wrong way -- except a lot of anime male characters are stupid. -_- There's no winning this...

merged: 01-31-2007 ~ 09:04am
Male or female, it doesn't make a difference to me if the character ticks me off. I'll admit that I prefer male characters, though, since a majority of the female characters in anime are the frustratingly perky type, and that just rubs me the wrong way -- except a lot of anime male characters are stupid. -_- There's no winning this...

I mush admit that I like the female characters over the mail, but that could just be because i am a guy.

Ekitna

Ekitna

Ima Survivor!

Well. . . I like more the male character, or the girls who likes the accion!, if not it's boring. . .

kmerda

kmerda

HeavenHell

maybe male, excluding those hot females lol
but it depends on their role and personality

If Tidus is a dream of the faith doesn't that mean the faith dream of athletic 17 year old teenage boys?

hmm...both i suppose...depends on the roll of the character in the story.. ;p

I like both ^^ no one anime had very good females very bad guys so! no one anime had very good guys and very bad females too. Its must be balanced both. ^0^

shadowfoxza

shadowfoxza

world domination ...

I prefer the female characters, but not exclusively - there are some anime's where I prefer the male characters, but not many

female

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

Really depends on the anime... If it's like dbz and stuff, then obviously the male characters own the movie more than the female... but others such as love hina example... where it's got more girls in the movie... well what im tryna say is... whatever owns most of the movie are basically the main attraction.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.