Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which do you like better:male or female anime characters? - Minitokyo

which do you like better:male or female anime characters?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

A-10hybrid

A-10hybrid

My cookies!

I like the nice, pretty girls and bad, reckless guys. Both it is.

Yeah.... Credits to Elena (Toya999) for the sig, err the avatar.

unfortunately i'm gonna say male characters....but that's because most of the anime/manga i watch/read happens to be shounen orientated.... so the female characters are usually no where near as developed as the male ones ;p

Ofcourse I like the female characters, cuz im a guy

but i also like the male charcters because they alwaus do cool stuff :P

its easy to say girls girls i love tehm

I'll say it depends on the plot of the story.
I like girls when its bout romance or if they r just cute
I like the guys in the more action like series

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I like both equally as well but if i had to pick just one i have to say i like female characters more. there always fun to design and draw as well.

female; ofcoarse. they are pretty and they have more cool pictures

I like male characters ^_^ Female characters are usually very annoying! And I absolutely hate harem situations when there is only one girl in anime and all the male characters are in love with her ~_~ The worst female character ever is Tooru from Fruits Basket!

well it just depends on the character itself. i do perfer boys but then girls the same soo yaaa >.>

brownie45

scarecrow

generally it's one sided. you don't generally find two strong male and female characters together, one is always weak and one is always strong - so they can learn off each other i suppose. males are tougher by nature so it's always good to see a strong female such as revy from black lagoon. i'm a bit indecisive on the matter.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled with convincing the world he didnt exist

i prefer girl especially those chibi type anime where they pretend to cry or something like that i also like male charcters but only a few of them

himura088

himura088

~Smile

I think it really depends on the anime and how each character is able to connect with you.
If you find that a certain character is very similar to you either in looks of character, you'll definitely take greater interest in them. haha

I prefer female anime characters. XD
Males most of the time, lack depth.

Its all about the cute female characters, especially the strong independent ones. I'm not much for the uber-shy characters like Nodoka. Male characters are nifty when they're just insanely badass, like Fate/Stay's Gilgamesh.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Of course I like female charas better! That's why I must avoid those yaoi animes at all cost, to maintain my 'normal' view ^^'
(I guess I'm way too conservative, eh?)

females are the pretty objects and since most of the manga and anime watcher are male... guess what they would like to see more of

i equally like both of the male and female character because it depends on how it been draw out. So basically the female and the male will have their own strong point.

females are so kawaii but mind their uhh boobs.. jeez.. but guys like kazuki (getbackers), kakashi sensei make me drool all over the place :P

I prefer female characters, maybe because I'm a male.
But my favorite anime character is Sakuragi, who is male.
I think it still depends on the anime.

melaniebarrow

melaniebarrow

the only murder of herself

i prefer male character, cause female are often the 'same'.....boys are more various.........it's what i think ^^

...voglio morire, voglio affogare dentro di te, il mare del mio doloroso piacere, delle mie lacrime sanguinanti, eppure cos

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

In my opinion it really depends on the character. Of course being male the cuter/hotter female characters are more likely to get a higher rating on my list but there are some d*$& good male characters out there as well that would definitely rank higher on the "who's the best scale".

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Heaven-Phoenix

Heaven-Phoenix

Chinmoku no Tenshi

I like female anime characters more than male anime characters, in general anyways. Most of the anime girls out there are kawaii and so adorable! <3
Of course, anime guys are pretty cool as well. xD

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I like looking at female characters. lol but some of my favorite characters are male.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

For me, it's depend on the story. Okay, maybe I prefer female chara, but note this : I don't like anime with all female chara, like Noir or Maria-sama ga Miteru ! I like anime which has balanced character, both male and female.

But maybe, I'm agree with some of the statement before my post. Male chara in anime is poor in development. *sigh* I just find Kamina Ayato who is the most develop male chara...

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.