Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Marry me - Minitokyo

[GAME]Marry me

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 2 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 4,765 total items

Laevantine

Could it be you?

If that's a marriage proposal (which I think it is), then by my heart, yes and let's remain entangled in each other's destiny till death do us apart.

I wish to give you happiness, to make you the most fortunate and loved woman in the world, will you give me a chance to do so, my love? (guys don't reply and screw me up! =0 )

Signature
Kudos to k1ru!

I accept with all my heart!

You make me whole, without you I am nothing. I cannot go on living without you, you are my reason for living! Will you makes my dreams come true and marry me?

No thanks. I have other plans.

Hey, how about if neither of us get nuked in the next 10 years we get hitched?

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

How romantic!
of course i'll marry you Azrik...might as well, ive turned you down already. hahahahaha

My dear my darling on, with you my life is happy fun, i love i love you, now will you marry me?
(An old Irish song*im Irish* modified....hahaha)

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

(Thats romantic? Yeah, I know, sarcasm. I actually stole the general idea from an episode of Seinfeld)

NEVER! *jumps off a bridge... a VERY low bridge*

*gets out onto the river bank as the river rises from a sudden downpour* Should the river current sweep this wooden bridge away, then my love for you will never hold. Should the bridge prevail, then my dear, I shall lovingly care for you eternally. Dare you take this gamble? Will you marry me?

Sure, why not?

*on one knee*
Will you marry me, my dear?

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

sorry hun but i'm a straight female ^_^' so no

*goes down on both knees* my dearest darling, i love you with all my heart, would you marry me even if i'm insane? *stares intently*

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Please rise, of course if thou dost wish I shall marry thee.

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.

Will thou marry me?

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

oh such poetic tongue you have there so sweet =D
i will with all thy heart =D

ah hmm lol no ideas just go with this one first =/

Will you with all your heart marry me? but first of all you must pass my test and kill my boyfriend for me =D

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

I will face a thousand perils as long as your heart remains true to me.

Will you marry me?
Simple is better, some people don't understand what I write.

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

yes of course! :)

marry me or else....*at gunpoint* (p.s. if ur a girl , ignore)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Sure I will. (nervous laugh)

I will offer thee
Pearls of rain
From a country that doesn't rain

I will offer thee a kingdom
Where love will be king
Where love will be law
Where thou will be queen

If thou feel the same
Then accept my vows
Of eternal love and
Marry me.

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

Oh My God....
oh yeah, i'll marry you....(Good marriage proposal)

Simple...babe, wanna get leg shackled?

When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

^Thank you, but the credit is not entirely mine. I had a good Master that taught me much. Unfortuanately to create one completely takes quiet a bit of time. Not to mentioned that some people don't like this type of writing.

What are you waiting for, lets get shackled.

When I see your lovely face it is as though the sun has risen from under its cover and shine its bountiful light to me.

Oh my dear please be mine. For without you, this world is nothing but a dark shadow.

I understand that your intended proposal is intended for a female, so therefore I shall decline.

Listen, madame, I have but a mere day to live. Marry me, and inherit all that I have. *cough*Such as my debts.*cough* I do this out of love, you see. *cough*Love of my own family, of whom I've estranged for this very purpose.*cough* Will you marry me? ^_^'

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

WHAT! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
My heart is broken. *sniff sniff*

What the heck hottie, im not doing anything today, lets go to vegas and get married?

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

mabye... if i was bord enough and mabye even really drunk....

*serenades the person infront of their bedroom window in the pouring rain, telling them my hearts desires*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

*considers it* .....No thank! Enjoy the rain! *shuts windows and leaves building*

For you, I would die a thousand deaths. For you I would take a thousand lives. Marry me, and I shall be at your every whim. Refuse me, and we will see if you can cheat death.

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

OH! fear governs my thoughts and actions....i will marry you...if you give me all the jewels in the world!...oh and 2 kids...

after you have read what i want above...then will you marry me?

I believe that is an almost impossible request... I mean two kids! How can you live like that? No thanks! ^_^'

*kneels* Oh my fair lady marry be or my heart, which is a fragile as the spider's woven silk, shall be utterly destroyed... *loses poetic touch* I'M SERIOUS! *clutches at clothes* I'M TELLING YOU I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T MARRY ME! ...I'm not psychotic! O_o *steps back and waits for results* ( I enjoyed writing this one. XD )

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

HAAHAHA hell no...... see ya later crazy wierdo..... or not.

*sighs and then recites a monologue from shakespears " Romeo and Juliet*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

<_< >_> *seems to consider it for a long time. But in reality, doesn't know what you said* ......Is the answer a chicken?

*hyperactively* MARRYMEMARRYMEMARRYMEMARRYMEMARRYME! *slips and cracks my skull* >_<

Edit: (I just realize that string of marry me-s is almost impossible for me to say! lol)

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

well... you'd be dead, so now there's no point.

please marry me! i'll be faithful forever..... * puppy dog eyes*

...Argh! The eyes! *backs out of the room, and through a fifth story window*

I've known your for three seconds, I find you utterly obnoxious, you probably hate my guts... Wanna get married?

page 2 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 4,765 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.