Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Marry me - Minitokyo

[GAME]Marry me

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 4,765 total items

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

eh.... i'll think about it over a coffee.... if you buy.

* points a Walther P99 stainless at the other persons head* yo! marry me or die! *Then decides to knock the other person unconcious and illegally marry them any way with or without consent*

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

@_@

Marriage is a large issue in todays world! Thats why if you marry me, you'll get full coverage under marriage insurance! Just another innovation of modern day society. If you choose to divorce me for any reason at all, we both get a big fat pay off! *smiles pathetically*

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

sorry... i'm not that shallow.

marry me babe. I shall bere your child.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

...YOU WANT KIDS?! *tugs at collar nervously* I mean... uh... thats generous but not thanks!

If you marry me, I can guarentee two things! Taxes, and eventual death by old age! ;)

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

who the hell would want that? *runs away into another man's arms*

Vagas here i come babe! Come with me.... no not for the gambling!

No gambling? :hmpf: No thanks! ;)

Things in life have been rough, I'll admit. The burden they bring refuses to relent. However, to surrender is to toss away one's life, though I doubt I could bear it all alone. Will you marry me, and, together, weather through the thickest of storms?

Shinsengumi89

Shinsengumi89

The Watcher of Movies

No, not my type, good lines though.

Wether it be the Dark of night or the light of day Will you marry me ?

http://mt-environmentalists.minitokyo.net/ -Protect the Environment
http://mt-atheists.minitokyo.net/ - Philosophy is disscused here.
http://true-colors.minitokyo.net/ - Human Rights Group
http://mt-gay-straight-club.minitokyo.net/ - We help bridge the gaps between the different sexual orientations.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

If you were a girl yes but you're a guy so no.

Will you marry me?
For if not thou does not wish
My life will be will be as gray
As a rainy summer day

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

I envy your ability to weave worlds together. However, because you are male, I must turn you down.... that and I can't support a family.... but mainly because you're male! Yeeaaah! >_> *cackles insanely rambles insanly about insecurities*

If your hobbies include burning in hell, being set on fire, enduring pain, and I mean A LOT of pain! Marry me! ^_^..."Charming" aren't I?

Edit: Ok, after reading this, this actually kind of sounds weird. I'm going to modify it to portray my actual intention.

If your hobbies include being pitchforked, set alight, and burning in hell in general! Marry me! ^_^ ...Satan I'm so charming!

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

go to hell! * slaps*

my heart is like a delicate rose...... will you keep me alive with your love, or cause me to wither in darkness alone?

Would it help if I told you I was the grim reaper? ....Wait, doesn't he kill stuff with a touch? ...I think for your sake, I'll say no.

For you, I have clipped my wings, murdered my freedom, commited unspeakable crimes. These were all in your name, and by your whim, now will you repay me with marriage? Or will you be destroyed by your own creation? Me.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

uh..... * runs away screaming*

umm... i don't even know if i want to marry you.... but i've got nothing else better to do at the moment, so wanna get hitched?

...Spur of the moment... might end up as an ugly divorce which leaves me in shambles... (my common sense: DON'T YOU DARE!) ....OKAY!

Everytime that I am in your presence I feel as though I were a lowly beggar asking for an audience with the almighty. I have worshipped you by making myself inferior. It is tiring. I beg of you, let me be your equal. Marry me.

Yu-huang

Yu-huang

The Jade Emperor

Sorry, but I like people of the opposite sex.

With my lost saints, I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

When Darkness Falls, All is quiet in the Mist of the Night.

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

why not!

goes to next person, takes a knife and places it against their throat.
Will you marry me?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

...Only if you guarantee not to kill me later!

*sits down* ...We're been through a lot together. What? I've been in a coma for five years?! Well then! Lets get married then! I'm five years closer to death!

eveningsky

eveningsky

Blue Blooded Warrior

interesting philosphy...no.

Marry me forever?

I feel the tears pour down my face. I feel so alone, so out of place.
Is it always going to end this way?
When you can feel pain, you know that your alive. But what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Forever? Meh. No thanks.

...Tell your friend to stop poking me in the back with a revolver! I didn't get you pregnant! ...Have you even been pregnant? *revolver cocks* I mean... marry me......... *whisper* Don't shoot.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Ummm. no o_o -is scared of gun-

I want someone who will bake me lotsa goodies and carry me away to paradise. If i marry you will you do that for me? =^_^=

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

(..."Shotgun weddings" must suck! Especially for the person with the gun pointed at them ^_^)

Uh... BAKE? ......Is burnt flour mush considered baked food? >_> ...I think my answer should be no.

Marry me and I guarantee nothing but joy. Say yes and be a fool, for eternal joy cannot be accomplished. Say no, and be wise, for you know what logic is. Say yes, and show that you would willing be called a fool because you loved me so. Say no, and be lonely for an eternity, knowing your dreams cannot be fulfilled.

(Obviously, never use this one! OX Insulting someone isn't the best way to convince him or her to marry you.)

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

hmm... i don't love you.... and i am not planning on being lonley for an eternity! So see ya..... * runs away*

I love you more then the sun and the sky... the earth and the moon... be with me untilo ur love is shattered by the simple nussiance of having to deal with eachother forever.

xD lol your funny

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

ummm o_O maybe marrying "funny" won't be bad xD

marry me please, for all i want is company and big teddy bear~

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

Teddy bear! TEDDY BEAR? Where am I going to find a big teddy bear? Forget it! *walks by a department store, its windows FULL of said 'big teddy bear' *

Life is a big gamble, the risks are many, and exist in every circumstance. So the question is, will you take a gamble on who you agree to spend eternity with and move on, or will you marry me? *bows deeply*

page 3 of 199 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 4,765 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.