Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME]Marry me - Minitokyo

[GAME]Marry me

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 199 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 4,765 total items

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

aahahaha... :D i shall marry you for your sense of humour.

marry me and you shall have eternal happiness..will you marry me?

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Sounds tempting, yes. However, being in your very presence gives me happiness... and I can get that for nothing... why shackle myself to you? (Yeah, thats a horrible thing to say -_-' )

Roses are violet, greens are blue, I have no sense of color, though I wish to marry you.

If guy) no, cauze i'm.... in love...... with another.....guy
--------------
If girl)no way i'm a girl and i don't do the whole lez thing!
---------------------------

I usely want umm.....the guy....to ask this.....but.....will you a....umm......marry ....me.......

...Too many ums, too many pauses, simply too little resolve.

Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet. If you can tell me what the relation is, then I would like to to marry me.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

those colors form a rainbow :) oh what the heck, i'll marry you anyways XD

if you marry me, i'll cook for you every second, every minute, evry hour. i'll fatten you up! XD XD

...And die of a heart attack at age thirty?! I'd rather take my chances with a cannibal!

Marry me, and I promise to love you, no matter how much you degrade.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Only if we get a Pre-Nup!

Hey baby we "could" get married but I think we should just live together for now.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Nah, for I must start a new streak of saying no.

Marriage is a prison. At first, once we enter, it seems full of hope.... then everything goes down the toilet.... so what do you say we get hitched?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Well what do you have to offer me that some other poster doesn't?

I still would nedd a Pre-Nup!

How about let's get an Annulment... what do you say?

No thanks, you are male and so am I... and I am straight.

My hobbies include burning down rainforests and worshipping the sun. You interested in marrying me, baby?

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey DUDE! the creator of this thread stated that it is only for fun not for serious consideration.

Quit the Gay statements. Alright?

I thought we were having a funny, joking discussion.

I really don't think burning domw rainforests helps this planet in any way.

And NO I still want an ANNULMENT!

hey well, why the hell should i ask the guy to marry me, the guy should come to me, i won't beg him to marry him...but only for this thread will i play along...
hey sweetcheeks will u ....ummm....marry ...me?

ChaosCraZ

ChaosCraZ

-Me Againt myself-

>>> No thanks !....cuz u're female....and so am i !

>>> *looks at the user below with my brown eyes*
>>> "Will you marry me? - - If you say yes...I'll ....I'll.....I'll smile ^_^"

Is this an illusion that i have in my heart?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

hehe...ahem i would have said yes but umm...hehehe...i'm a female too...please don't haunt me or send your avatar skeleton after me...hahahaha...jk...see you around girl...

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

hmm i can't reply anything nvm i will ask

i am anime lover,please marry me xD

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

looools...hahah...sorry for not asking man...hehehah...about the marriage...(gets all nervous and faints...) hehehe

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

wow look like i got chance afterall lol..i ask again

i watch anime..that was part of my life lol..but if you marry me,you are equal to it and its true! (sound like a bad way of asking)

Signature Image
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

sorry, you're a girl and i'm a girl too...LOL.....so better luck next time...what's this where are the guys, are we the ones who should be chasin' them around....
guys guys where are u...
i shall ask.....would....u...wanna....marry....me?

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

sorry to say i am a guy not a girl perhaps because i put blossom as avatar that make you think so,and also since u are a girl i considering it lol..

I'm a guy,and i repeat i like anime just like you do and pls marry to me!~

Signature Image

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahaha not you again...lool...and do excuse my sis up there...okay fine...i'll marry you but first...here is my list of demands...
no yellin
no screamin
you do laundry
you cook
you clean
hahahahaha
what else...hehe..all that to discourage you...

loooooooooooooools....see you around tough guy

Signature Image

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

look at the list...i don't yell..i don't scream...i never do laundry before but i am willing to...i never cook before but i am willing to try...i clean..clean what? Well i like cleaning its fine...hey i am not at all discouraged LOL

Ok,i'm nice lol....so anyone?

Signature Image

ya sure...sweetie pie, i'll marry u, but (but)
if u ever scream at me, yell, bust my ass, comment a lot, and be an unsatisfied brat like evryone, i'll file for divorce...
=D, and since i'm 14, i'm a computer addict, so don't dare try forcing me not to watch anime or stay on the net a lot, see these are my rules, simple, aren't they!
=D....and so....

You seem quite nice and funny, but I'm not ready yet for serious Yaoi relationship XD

Oh, in Varda's name...you have the most beautiful eyes, they seem like two Evening Stars, shiny and alive. This diamond ring I offer to you is but nothing compared to the shine of your face and your soul....and yet I ask you to marry me...please...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

you find the right person,i don't talk much...so you won't be expecting comment from me.You got your freedom and you do what you want,never to force you :D

So...still am i still a option? lol..

Signature Image

page 6 of 199 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 4,765 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.