Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite non-anime animation? - Minitokyo

Favorite non-anime animation?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

What are your favorite animated TV shows, movies, etc. that are not anime? Mine are:

Duckman
South Park
Family Guy

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

Family Guy
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Megas XLR
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Futurama
The Simpsons

and a few more that aren't popping up in my head

Signature Image

futurama & the simpsons

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

TV: South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Sealab 2021

Movies: Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Tiny Toon Adeventes: How I spend My Summer Vaction

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

The Simpsons, Shrek, Finding Nemo and South Park

SapphireLuna

SapphireLuna

Which way to Lunar land?

Fairly Odd Parents! ^^

sterfish

Some Dude

Too many to name, but...

Looney Tunes
Animaniacs
ReBoot
The Simpsons
Roughnecks: Starship Troopers Chronicles
South Park

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

many of the old american animations -(a la bugs bunny period) shrek

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

None of the things mentioned above...
When I was young (a very, very long time ago) I used to like a series about a robber called Rumcajs (try to pronounce that, you English-speaking people!). A bit like Robin Hood, but Rumcajs had a wife, Haneczka (!) and she was just like my grandma...
From the other stuff I'd have to say that I enjoyed Gummi Bears and The Smurfs very much.

toast

Yes, It's Toasted

Cant think of any others at the moment but i love "a bug's life" and the "Simpsons"

Signature
He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach..... DVD Movie: KruLL

Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, athf, Sealab 2021, Ed Edd and Eddy, The Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy....

Signature

Mant

Title? What's this?

Gargoyles rulez.

An old disney series, with supreme plot and villains...

Signature Image Ai

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

Titan a.e., Simpsons, South Park, Futurama, Etc.

Pretty much the same as everyone else. Even if the first one's a movie, not a series :3

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

TV: The Simpsons, Family Guy, X-Men Evolution, Fairly Odd Parents
Movie: Ananstasia, classic disney movies, and of course Finding Nemo!!! XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

TV: Justice League, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, the old school transformers. XD
Movie: Batman Masked of Phantasia and Finding Nemo XD

Some of my favourite non-anime animation are Transformers (original), Simpsons, South Park, X-Men (both the 1990s version and Evolution), the Proud Family and Invader Zim. :)

rond556

Einhander

The Road Runner has always been my favorite. Wile E. Coyote is awesome....others are

Family Guy
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
South Park
Rocko's Modern Life
The Flintstones (I'm a big fan of the Honeymooners also)

"Fear is a stupid emotion" - Luca Blight Suikoden 2
Signature

Gotta be The Lion King. Great stuff I think.

The SpongBob squarepants, the best thing

Family Guy, the greatest animation ever made!!!! haha not really but its definitely one of the most entertaining thins i have ever seen

Captain Planet and the Planeteers, He-man, She-Ra, Beetlejuice, Johnny Bravo, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Hey Arnold and MLP.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

can never go wrong with Scooby Doo in my opinion. some aren't around anymore due to the ending of their existence or "other" issues, but netflix and other places I can still stream them. other favorites include: my little pony, family guy, american dad, just about anything on adult swim probably. I'm a cartoon junky I don't care the location, I prefer animated over live action most times.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

X-Men: Evolution, Teen Titans, Snoopy and Disney.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh wow I totally forgot about the x-men stuff, that's one of my all time favorites, both x-men and I got a few "action figures" from the show in general. we use to be able to stream x-men the original on netflix, don't think we can anymore. there's also avengers, justice league and spiderman shows I watch now. thank goodness they can still make and draw good animation. or I'd seriously be scrambling to get that "animation fix".

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.