Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cagalli Scans- WHY THERE SO LITTLE >.< - Minitokyo

Cagalli Scans- WHY THERE SO LITTLE >.<

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

InuYashaspal4ever

InuYashaspal4ever

AsuCaga lover!

okay wtf! Why does Cagalli have so little scans in the galleries! She's like one of the best characters she does not deserve this little attention! OX!

To you scanners who have her scans and have not submitted them - you suck, dudes. why the crap don't you submit her scans more often ~_~

Also, to Hisashi Hirai and other SEED artists - stop drawing Athrun/Kira/Shinn..they have enough scans already! @.@

I really hate the lack of scans with the good characters >.O Like I could understand Heine, because he's dead (even though he's awesome), but Cagalli is alive and kicking!

/end rant

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Since this isn't more then a rant about lack of cagalli scans I'm going to close this. I'm sorry that you don't like the fact that there are very little scans of her but please don't create a thread just to rant about it. If you were asking other peoples opinions on why some characters get more artwork then this thread would have been okay.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.