Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Second Vector (Did I improve?) - Minitokyo

Second Vector (Did I improve?)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

so here's a new vector by mee :D

it features the "mascot" of TenCent QQ... awww~ isn't it cute (or did I destroy its cuteness?)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/polly2930/MiniTokyo/Vector2_TencentQQthumbnail.gif
FULL SIZE HERE

i hoped i improved from the last one..which is right...

HERE
<ah ha! i remembered to make the size bigger ;)>

so plz comment? :nerd:

merged: 07-19-2006 ~ 07:52am
o btw, just wondering if this is a step closer to being able to submit into the gallery?

:sweat: that's my goal right now.. =.=

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

hehe, cute! yes, the lines are definately smoother, and the colouring is well-done too. The outside is a little pixely, looks as it you tried to extract your own vector... maybe it's because you saved it as a GIF file?

I think it's good enough for the gallery, but remember that MT only accepts JPGs :)

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Looks good though I'm wondering why you're trying to extract your own vector. Just copy paste in into a different document so you can make a bg without having to extract it ;)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

AiryFaerieAriel

iFALLforYOU;

Aww, it's so cute! :) I agree that the edges are a little pixely, but other than that, you did a great job! ;)

XP yea maybe it's in GIF format... :sweat: hehe

anywayz... thanks so much ;)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.