Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Whats your favorite Advent Children Character?Mine would have to be Cloud cuz hes such a stud :) ;)

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

For whatever reason, I was pretty amused by the Turks. Reno and Rude always crack me up, and I usually opt to spare the Turks when I play FF VII.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

it would have been aerith years ago but now ill go with tifa =D
kick ass girl power what else would i say =D

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I like Vincent Valentine. The guys in the red cloak that uses a gun. He's very cool. I also like the girl that Cloud loves, but died, and only show her face at the very end of the movie (if you get what I'm talking about...). She's the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen~!
.>_<.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

Oy! Tifa, Denzel, and Cloud ~~ meh favies

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Mine are Tifa, Cloud. I love that movie as well! Such beautiul work of art! XD

Signature Image

I really liked Kadaj, he seemed cool.

I like Tifa cause she is hot, and kicks butt. But she acts weird sometimes. I also like Sephorth a lot. He is so cool for a bad guy.

I'd say Sephiroth because all my friends think I look and act like him.

Sephiroth because being evil is fun.

My FFVII fav characters are supposed to be Cloud and Tifa buuuuuuut, I would have to say Rude, Reno and the 3 brothers :3

I would have prefered that Cloud died just to keep them u_u...

Mm, I'd have to say Kadaj, Yazoo, Tifa, Yuffie, and Sephiroth.O.o;;
I've always liked Yuffie.
Sephiroth is probably just one of the best bad guys ever created.
Tifa kicks butt.
Kadaj and Yazoo are just...cool. O.o

Well mine was Aerith before watching Advent Children, and I still would pick her though not as sure...difficult to choose

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

Cloud, Tifa & Sephiroth

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

Sephiroth rawkd! XD <3 and uhh.. Vincent! He was awesome and hi voice was cool ^_^ umm i liked Reno, he was funneh ^___^ umm i like.. Kadaj, he wasa wesome when he fought but his english voice kind of annoyed me sometimes. But he was still cool and umm Yazoo coz he had the most awesome laugh and sounded creepy ^__^! I have so many favourites.. its great XD

Tifa Lockhart because martial arts and close hand to hand combat is the best when it comes to fighting.

:D Kadja~

Aerith is really nice, too bad they didn't show more scenes of her.

definitely CloudxAerith also Vincent XD

Cloud . I think he is the most handsome guy in Advent Children . But i like all the characters...

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Tifa was so great in the advent children,so i choose her.Plus,she is so beautiful right.

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

kadaaaaaaj! i love him!

I liked Reno ahh the comic relief also yuffie she was pretty kool and one musn't forget cloud becasue he's cloud and tifa she kicked ass in the movie

My favourites based on Advent Children would be Tifa...she's become soooo pretty, Cloud and Reno. Would also be Yuffie and Aerith....but their screen time was so small :(

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.