Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 2 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Wuzzup y'all! I like Cloud (big fan), Aeris (love her!), Nanaki (awesome animal). I think the bad guy with the arabian name (Kadaj) is pretty awesome as well. The movie had a really bad storyline, but I'm a guy that does NOT really care as long as there is action! 10/10 for the movie!

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

randrea

randrea

Frog Prince

Vincent Valentine! :)

My absolute favourite would have to be Barrett the Gi-NORMOUS BIG UNIT! hahaha chunky as ever was expecting him to look alot bigger in the movie though hahaha. Also the weapon he had was kind of disappointing hahaha couldn't expect it to even make bahamut (i think that's the name) to even the slightest, flinch. Gotta give full credit to the fight scenes they were wicked! Tifa.... hahaha would not have the guts to break up with someone like her... could imagine... But Zack was a surprise, finally my curiousity is satisfied, didn't expect Zack have too much involvement in the movie. I've watched it like soo many times, I just love it and the characters in it! *breathes in and out calmly*

Ryoma-Sama

Ryoma-Sama

<3 Hakuouki <3

XD Cloud and Tifa >_<

Love Love Love ~

they are all stylish. but i like Tifa most, awesome girl. Cloud is also kakko ii.

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

SHM and the Turks, they're awesome X)

Signature

Tifa is my most favourite <3 She's awesome! =3
Rufus and Cloud are also one of my favs.I like them a lot but not as much as I like Tifa, of course =D

darkkratos55

Da Cursed Pervy Person

My favorites in advent children would be cloud since he has that ultimate special with all the sword pieces (even beat fake Sefy-roth)

There's nothing more fun than being an internet geek. ><

So my favorite, like you can see on my avatar, is Sephiroth. But Cloud and Vincent are also interesting.Tifa is very attractive and Yuffie is NICE.But Kadaj,loz,Reno,Barette and all other are good too.Elena and Tseng are good too but they havent many time in movie. But the answer is:
My favorite characters are Tifa,Yuffie,Sephiroth and Cloud. ;) :)

Cloud, he's so cool when he is swinging his blade.
Is that blade so light?

I forgots that i like Kadaj to!hez really hot ;):D e ven though hez like a mommas boy who always talks bout his mom. OX and i like Reno and Denzel :)

e.g' green, e.g.' brown, e.g,'yellow

i would have to go with cloud because hes hot

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

Rude and Reno, funniest Duo and the best, IMO. =P

ok typical guy talk here
but u did u notice that they shruk tifa's chest size in the move then 2 wot was in the game ? makes u think a

and id say my fav chars are vincent (cant wait till the new FF7 game come out: Dirge Of Cerebus)
and i guess id hav 2 say Reno then cloud cause lets face it 2 omislash just ownz

mine is
cloud and vincent
cloud more tho :x

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cloud of course, and Tifa, Vincent, Reno, Kadaj and Sephiroth.

Vincent's my fav FFVII character overall though. He's so awesome, which is why I'm getting Dirge of Cerberus.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

handphone guy a.k.a cloud

AmethystSnow

AmethystSnow

Lal Mirch

cloud,tifa,yuffie n vincent

Signature Image
thanks to midsummer for the sigi~ XD

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Quote by my74511Cloud, he's so cool when he is swinging his blade.
Is that blade so light?

I know for a fact that it's not. Fully combined it would be around 50-70 pounds. It's not heavy at all (contradicting myself). I can swing that weapon around. What so unrealistic about it is the fact that Cloud swings it with such speed.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

HeavenlySoldier

Lonely Demon

cloud, reno, vincent, and tifa all cool in my opinion

Life is but an Endless Waltz

Lacanor

Perhaps If I Was Real?

My favorite? Sephiroth. Perfect example of how a bad guy can look so friggin cool and debonar at the same time.

Tommorow you'll be black and blue!

shadow52

shadow52

Stray Kat

ma favorite would be Cloud cause he's so hot and sexy and strong .. damn he fine

Stray Kat

My favorites are Cloud,Yuffie and Kadaj.

Tifa, by far.

Not only were her action scenes amazing, but the exchanges between her and Cloud were the highlight of the film, for me. Simply put, they did excellent work in portraying her & her many strength(s).

page 2 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.