Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

CLOUD! He's so hot and I like his history. Poor guy. Everyone was pretty cool though. I also liked Sephy, Vincent, Reno, Kadaj and Tifa. ^^ Aerith was pretty when I saw her. Great movie!

Signature Image

I only just watched Final Fantasy Advent Children last night. There wasn't a ahcracter I really dislike... but Vincent seemed pretty damn cool (and hot) so he's my favourite now now, closely followed by Cloud and Tifa. And Reno...

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

Vincent and Cloud hands down =D

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Its between reno and vincent there both soo HOTTTT!LMAO!

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Sephy, as always. But Reno, Kadaj, Yazoo and Vincent would be right behind him :)

Signature

Valentine is the best! He just rocks and for female it's my Tifa of course :D

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

Mine would have to be Kadaju, though I
couldn't stand his English voice...
I MUCH prefer his Japanese voice...
Shoutarou Morikubo...!

His Englidh voice sounded like a moose....

Cloud is the coolest and best char in the movie no doubt. I love that sad hero kinda thing, so turns me on XD. Ofcourse Sephiroth is cool too but I was a little disappointed of him. I mean, after all that struggle he only did a cool come-back just to be kicked in the butt AGAIN! But the movie had to end somewhere so I guess there's no other way.. Actually Loz did a great impression on me too. He kicked but and was very well done, even his english voice was very good, among the few..

i was a big yuffie fan. but they didn't show toomuch of her. lucky she was a bit in dirge of cerabus.

Koneko-no-Reno

I'm Reno's kitten...mew...

RENO! XD, sorry...

cloud ofcause, the main character.. cool, stylish... nice sword as well..

cloudsama! *-* but vincent is hot too^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

cloud, specially with the first tsurugi six pieces sword and his fenrir bike

umm...hard choice...can I choose all of them :D ?
well, I like Vincent and Cloud(can't decide over one of tnem O__O).....
but Reno's great too ^___^

My Latest Wallpaper: Midnight Portrait | My Latest Vector: Asuka

xmisaox

xmisaox

INACTIVE - I LOG ON FOR SCANS :D

i like Cloud *drools* and Kadaj for the guys =D! and for the girls.. tifa and yuffie =)!

Vincent Valentine has to be the coolest. He's the strong silent type that gets the job done, and might I add, comes to conclusions faster than some person named after an atmospheric anomaly. Plus, he's got that whole Spawn action going for him.

Tifa is my favorite with Vincent right behind her.She's fricking hot plus i used to have her in my party all the time.Who doesn't love a woman that can beat the hell out of huge monsters with her fists.Also I think Cloud should just get together with her seriously.

kimmy77

kimmy77

All Doujinshi

Mine is Sephiroth because he is the most coolest of all antagonists.

My favorite would have to be Sephiroth. The guy is like the perfect image of a bad guy, yet he act so cool and calm. Even his last words were cool. =3

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

sephiroth, no doubt, sephiroth just purely pwns all others
but if i had to choose any1 else 2 come in 2nd, i'd go with vincent or reno, heh yea he rockz 2 :3 i disliked most of the females but 1's i stil liked were aerith n yuffie.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

Definitely Vincent and Reno. XD Not that red is my favorite color or anything, but Vincent just plain r0xx0rz with his kickass cloak and gun. <3 Loved him since I started playing the game. As for Reno, well, he is most definitely the best comic relief for the story, humour at its finest (especially the part where he scaled the damn wall, so I guess calling him a monkey really nailed him for his unusual abilities). XD
But man, I just love those two dudes. <3 Vincent and Reno <3

KADAJ cuz hes hot and has the bad boy thing goin on!

muneera

muneera

Worriors princess

Tifa & Cloud I love them both :D

I love them all! Cloud is so cool and hot (at the same time), n i m practically drooling over kadaj, yazoo n vincent too! not to mention sephiroth who's da coolest baddie of all =D Tifa is a great kick-ass babe too! What can i say, i could go on n on bout dis all day but anyhow..... ff7:advent children rocks! Awesome movie... =)

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.