Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Who is your favorite Advent Children character? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Ummm...mine would be Tifa and Cloud XD
Well, Tifa is pretty (she's got a gorgeous face and such lovely long, black hair), sweet, thoughtful....and she can kick butts!
Cloud is uber irresitably handsome and charming >.<
TifaxCloud for me..! *lol*

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Sephiroth i like badass characters

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Sephiroth... IS HOT. But that's because I'm a chick, and I dig sexy bad boys...

For me, its Sephy. Sweet weapon, hair, eyes, clothing, everything... and he's got that, "I am THE MAN. I kick some serious butt and I don't care. I rule the universe." attitude that you just HAVE to love. He is one of the ultimate villians; not only in that series, but in his genre (in my opinion).

I *heart* SEPHIROTH!

Poor Kadaj....I love your sword...but that's it...

sephorith is the bomb he has a huge sword i wish i had one

Always Sephiroth, he definitely is my favorite. I always fall for the evil guy.

Cloud. Big swords = <3

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Red XIII and Cait Sith are cool. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Gotta go with Vincent Valentine on this one. The man is the epitome of cool.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

HOHO.....TIFA! and of course SEPHIROTH!

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

I have lots of favorites apparently... there's cloud and tifa (of course... rude and reno (they crack me up)... vincent valentine (even if he doesn't have a phone) and mr. wheelchair man... dammit! I forgot his name again!

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Its President Rufus. Thats his name. I almost fell off my chair when I Cloud mentioned his name. If you played the original game, you'll know why.

Anyways, My favorite is Cloud, Nanaki, and Aeris.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Vincent Valentine! Yeah, he is the bomb! And oh, yeah....did I forget to mention he is such a HOTTIE!

I was disappointed with the portrayal of my beloved Turks.

Tifa was my favorite, most definitely. Though Vincent was up there, too, I guess. Denzel was neat, but he wasn't too terribly involved.

Mortiferatrinidad156

Mortiferatrinidad156

Vaquerita con una escopeta...

Well, I think I'd go with the guys who aren't emo, mainly Rude and Reno, Vincent and Cid from Cloud's gang.
The villains were just mehh... Sephiroth was cool, but then, it's expected. Marlene was ok, but Denzel was a little off, and not because of the Seikon Shokogun.

Rufus was good, but he was used sparingly. Loved the way he stumped Kadaj, it was priceless.

--
" Time is a face on the water. "-Wizard and Glass

Signature Image
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Soy demasiado joven para morir!"
El rostros frios alinean en las calles de esta ciudad desolada...
Todos los jovenes dijeron, "Porque en esta noche sin viento, estamos tratando de cambiar algo...

ARGH! this question is evil!

they're all so awesome, im tempted to say Aerith, but she pissed me off a lil in the movie.

Cloud is pretty groovy .... bit depressing though (not as much as Squall however ^^)

Tifa is damn cool, her fight scene in the church in AC is awesome

But i think overall its gotta be good old Vincent, he is like the COOLEST character ever, and hes rather fine lookin' ;-)

Hold my arms back when they beat me, leave me in the ditch when thay kick me, sever my limbs and deceive me. Sometimes life isn't easy.

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Tifa, Cloud, and Vincent! ^_^
My original team in the game.

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

Vincent and Cloud

I really like Aerith and Yufie but in the movie I prefer Tifa, she looks so cool! :)

I Really like tifa, Yufie and Cloud... they look awesome in Advent Children

Vincent *LOVE +__+*

haha for sure everyone would say CLOUDDD! yaaa! hes dah kewlest! i want to marry him..teeheeheh

Sepheroth is the coolest person in the movie... he's pretty much Cloud's Anti-Christ. Vincent is just mysteriously Badass. and Tifa is hot

My fav out of advent children has to be Tifa, cloud and vincent

merged: 11-22-2007 ~ 05:21pm
oh yer and Reno oh corse : )

reno is awesome =0
reno and tifa =P

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 357 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.