Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tale of Two Tokyos - Minitokyo

Tale of Two Tokyos

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

My latest addiction is the web comic know as MegaTokyo, a story of two broke American goofballs stuck in Tokyo. The main characters remind me of me and my roomate (my roomie is the Largo of our pair, thank God), and even some of the storyline parts remind me of my life.

So I decided to make a userpage tribute to that most-fantastic-of-webcomics. Check it out!

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Lol, i figured you were a fan of MegaTokyo when I saw your avy and siggy. I follow the webcomic pretty religiously.

Love your userpage, quite plain but subtle as well (I have no idea what I'm talking about ^_^' )

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hahaa, MegaTokyo? That's so old ... I used to read it until it got lame. Just my opinion though.

The userpage is alright, I like the navigation bar, but simple can be good sometimes.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Nice, and thanks for sharing... there are a couple of people I (unfortunately?) know who remind me of Largo... Oi. XD .

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.