Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photos On The Internet: Your Take? - Minitokyo

Photos On The Internet: Your Take?

Putting Your Photo On The Web?

I've never really thought about that before...
0 votes
Why should I do that? *Scoffs*.
4 votes
Sounds reasonable to me.
2 votes
What about my privacy??!
9 votes
I'm neutral. Doesn't really matter to me, anyway.
16 votes
(Other Reason; please state in your post).
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

antipeople

bastion of negativity

Eh, as a photographer, I post photos of myself and others all the time.

Signature
FMA roxorz your boxorz...don't deny it.

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

I rarely post my real life pic on a select few MBs (2 or 3). And for blogs... haha, nice try. No way in hell I'm gonna put my RL pic in a blog.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

I've never posted any of my pictures on the web and i don't think i will ever. Not that i need to hide my appearance, lol

NinjaCloud

NinjaCloud

A Child of The Night

Never really thought about it. Though, I choose to be indifferent. I never really post photos of myself. Mainly because I'm lazy. NOT because I'm hiding my true self. Afterall my "true self" is revealled in my posts. Though I am confident about my looks, a 5.9, 124 pound (LITE!), latino searching for a "Heart of Gold."

We've all become God's madmen...all of us.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Okay, well personal photos on the internet ... I don't like to post them too much, yes I do on some Forums. I also don't take others' photos too seriously. Especially with anime related forums, some think they can pretend to be Japanese or Korean, really lame. Hey, if you post the pics, it means your physical identity is already revealed. It sort of defeats all the mystery in what others think of you. It seems in recent years you must post a picture of yourself on forums. It's been implemented in Forum software now, for members to post personal photos. It's amazing how it's increased camwhores and profiles over the internet, and dating.

As for just personal sites, like blogs and such ... You're really just showing people you're whole life, I kind of wonder why? Why do most people enjoy telling others about their day? And are they telling the truth? In all past experiences, I choose not to believe people on the internet, so many lies and drama going on. It's really become silly. Yes, I do post some pics of myself over the internet, but within reason. I also would never post one of friend's or family's picture without their permission. Some just like privacy, because the internet can be dangerous if you're not careful with who you talk to.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I wouldn't put my photo on sites where everyone could see (myspace) just to be safe. But I don't think there is anything wrong with putting photos on the internet.

Hi

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

I'll post my picture to those i feel i can trust...nothing bad or revealing really. I do care if it is public though... *glares at gf for posting pics of me on a guild forum site for RO*

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump old threads. Especially one that hasn't had a new post in well over a year.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.