Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't access group control panel - Minitokyo

can't access group control panel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

hi! i'm a mod in some group here in MT.. im actually in charge of creating content for the group page. but today when I clicked any of the links in the groups' Control Panel to add new content, this statement shows:

"The section, member or group you were looking for doesn't exist, or you do not have enough privileges to moderate it. "

however, I can moderate the members. I just can't change the group settings or customize the page content. Hope someone gives help on the run. cuz quite a lot of work for me has piled up and i have to clear them all. thanks!

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

i refer you to this in the Common Problems in MT and How to Fix Them section

Quote by eunasahng

Quote by littlejonny100 I just thought I'd say this hear seeing as Eunasahng mentioned it, and double check, that it seems moderators of groups now have all the same powers as an administrator. That is they can edit userpage and accept members and such, I have no idea when it became that way but I'm quite sure it wasn't always as such.

In essence the only difference between a moderator and an administrator for a group seems to be the actual title given, correct me if I'm wrong. Any idea if it's suppose to be this way, it doesn't bother me but I've been curious for a while?

=_=" i actually wasn't aware of that... *goes to check my own groups*
moderators should only be able to moderate each group, but not change the userpages and so on. I'll let sheq know so we can fix this. Thanks. ^^

it was agreed that Moderators power in group was a bit too much while was very much like being a Administrator. That is why you find that now you can do much of what Administrator. im sorry if it causes you some inconvenience but many feel that moderators should have lesser power.

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

ohhh.. is that it.. hum.. but i was able to edit it just last week.. *lol* oh well... so that's why.. looks like the Featured section will be postponed for now.. ^^

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

yea the change was just made a few hours ago...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It was a glitch in the system that for some reason gave the same powers to both admins and mods of groups. Sheqel has fixed the problem so I'm going to close this thread.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.