Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari? - Minitokyo

Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

i'll choose temari... i felt that temari and shika are a great match!

I personally think that temari would suit him more because they are both really smart of course she is not as smart as shikimaru but still in the finals she was so amazed at how smart he was I think that he could work with that. Good first date material I think.

merged: 08-11-2006 ~ 09:49am
shikimaru and temari for shiz

I think that Temari is good for Shikamaru because she's just like his mother. Look what happened to his dad.

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Ino and Shikamaru! i dun really that like temari.imgaine tht shika and temari both marry....Gaara as the brother...scary....

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Quote by CrazyGiirli dun really that like temari.imgaine tht shika and temari both marry....Gaara as the brother...scary....

Yeah.. you ryte.. I donno if Gaara Gonna kill shikamaru! T-T
I wont let him to do so..

Signature Image
My Latest Artwork: Oofuri<3
DEAD

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

ahaahah i think Temari fits with shikamaru than ino does....
I still remember well when Temari aids Shikamaru (against Tayuya), and then shikamaru thinks "this chick is even scarier than my mom"

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

Tenmari cause Shikamaru likes meaty women and its too much trouble to find anyone else.... Ino and Chouji....

temari... i think...

I'd say Temari.
Ino does nothing but harp on him all the time. Temari bugs him a little, but at least she seems to respect his character and his intellect.
I think it should be Temari and Shikamaru to grow closer together. Eventually the can work past bugging one another every now and then and let the respect develop

Temari no doubt about it. In some episodes where both appear they have this "silent love" and chemistry going on. I don't see anything going between SHikamaru and Ino imho

Signature
"In the name of God impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal Damnation...Amen"
"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"
"Believe in yourself. Not you, who believes in me. Not me, who believes in you. Believe in you, who believes in yourself!"

drastikhate

drastikhate

Plead Insanity

My god! Why would they waste their furure on this lazy guy. He may be smart but you know, it's weird. Well, since you mentioned it, Temari is suitable unlike the unreliable Ino.

Temari of course. Shikamaru needs a strong woman. Also a woman, who kicks his ass when he doesn't want to go to work. XD Shikamaru is a lot like his father. And his father chose a woman like Temari to be his wife. So will Shikamaru. And Ino isn't really the type of girl Shikamaru would fall for. Same for Ino. She probably will fall for Sai.

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

Ino. Definatly Ino. Besides, Shikamaru and Ino knew eachother longer and are closer, so they match well.

~Mel wuz here~

I think Temari and Shikamaru works out best, since, yeah his father and mother relationship, and also how he always competes with her. They also seem to have alot more experience with each other.
The bad thing is that she's two years older than him :/
INO IS A PIG. And that's why I think she goes better with Choji... haha... or maybe Sai. But it sort of fits her to be with Choji, since she was so shallow before.

rika23

rika23

?-?????

Quote by sarahzdominatorI think Temari and Shikamaru works out best, since, yeah his father and mother relationship, and also how he always competes with her. They also seem to have alot more experience with each other.
The bad thing is that she's two years older than him :/
INO IS A PIG. And that's why I think she goes better with Choji... haha... or maybe Sai. But it sort of fits her to be with Choji, since she was so shallow before.

Lol! you re mean.. hehe.. x_x

Signature Image
DEAD

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I like both really. It changes daily depending on my mood. XD Both!

Signature Image

Temari and shikamaru definatley cause i can't stand ino she's just such an obsessive freak and i don't think ino shows any intrest in him but tenari saves him when she could have saved some one else. she loves him and he'll eventualy love her back

Apparently I'm on the popular train (unusual for me). Temari is deffinately better matched for Shika. Like others have said she's a strong woman which is exactly what Shika needs. Not to mention the chemistry they seem to have going. Ino just gets on his nerves.

definatley Temari + Shikamaru (though Shikamaru and Ino seem pretty close!)

Definatly Temari^^

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

gotta go with temari afterall don't opposes attract or something?

rika23

rika23

?-?????

XD

Signature Image
DEAD

Mya102

Mya102

::Violet is Gothic::

ino!

Signature
	Image ~Live within your soul~
Join: Gakuen Alice FCElemental guardian

Reikuclyne

Reikuclyne

be happy!

Well, I think Temari and Shikamaru will be nice ^_^
Since Shikamaru is somewhat a lazy and laid-back guy, a tough girl like Temari would be just perfect for him cuz she'll find a way to prevent Shikamaru from just sitting around *lol*

Signature

page 2 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.