Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari? - Minitokyo

Who fits to shikamaru? ino or temari?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

clanlax

clanlax

Love for all Seasons

Well, Temari 'coz Ino needs a SASUKE! :D

i think temari fits shikamaru more than ino. it seems like temari and shikamaru is already secretly dating too, there together a lot and it's not like she's from the same village either.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Temari. I'm pretty sure it hinted them being together in the anime.

justsomeone

justsomeone

Nameless

Temari of course.I m sure they will be together in the end.

ino wouldnt be able to handle shikamaru...only temari can i mean luk how gud they are together..i think they'r a hott couple

Temari. x)
Ino doesn't suit him as much. xD

Temari, Ino is Chouji's :D

GoddessxKatana

GoddessxKatana

Devious Beauty

As many others have said, Temari. She's a tough woman, knows what she needs to do, stubborn, serious and so forth. Shikamaru has similarities with her and I do think they support each other in their faults. With Ino, she's to hyper for him and very girly (Girly as in she won't be able to survive on her own). Not to mention she was pathetic is Naruto (Not shippudden) and didn't accomplish much. If you can guess by now she's my least favorite character.

Signature Image

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

I vote for Temari...

Temari and Shikamaru...
Ino and Chouji? hehe ^_^

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

temari :D

animemanPfred

Bleach,Death Note,and Naruto Fan

Temari, no doubt about it. Have you seen the way they look at each other?

FinalFantasyFans

If you don't like Bleach, Death Note, Gundam, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Final Fantasy, or any real good animes...then I feel sorry for you!

Temari of course! Ino doesn't suit him like said Rosa-lie ;]

Hawkenn

Hawkenn

Hopeless Sentouki

I HATE Shikamaru. That moron killed Hidan (yes, KILLED; who didn't understand, search for a bit to find out)! So he can stay with anyone. But I think the Temari combines more.

I think temari. They are kinda similar so in my opinion would match up better.

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I prefer Temari.
Ino's cool, but Temari is awesome. x)

shikatema supporter~

just the way they act with each other is soo cute~~~ (fangirl sigh)

and i think that chouji and ino would be really weird, but it would work.
if they did pair up though, it would be really ironic, with ino's "chouji you should lose weight or no one's gonna like you" type thing.

lol

Of course, Temari

temari

temari

Temari! She is the perfect pair for shikamaru!

I think Shikamaru would choose a nap over the both of them.

I prefer he with Temari. It just occur the me. I don't like he with Ino. With Ino they will end up friend.

Temari for sure.

I vote for Temari because they are getting along well and I think some criterias of Shikamaru doesn't match to Ino, it more suits Temari(I remember the diet thing).

page 6 of 14 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Next » 335 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.