Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Hermits - Minitokyo

Anime Hermits

page 1 of 1 5 total items

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

No substitute for experience.

Why exactly should any person who watches anime be a hermit? Perhaps its because the anime and it's whole culture draws us in like a vacume with pretty visuals. But, its more than the animation that makes it attractive. As I said, its the culture and philosophy. A culture that incorperates other cultures and philosophies to make it one of the most diverse types of animation. At least that's what I think. What do you think is what makes japanese animation such a diverse and successful culture? Are you an anime hermit as well? I know I am. :D

A writer, like an artist, can create.
An Artist, like a writer, can compose

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Moving to General Anime and Manga Section.

Please remember that the Entrance Lounge is only for threads introducing yourself as a new member.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

Right. I appologize. The error was realized after I posted it. What happened was, I wasn't sure how to post a new thread. Then I got sort of excited and clicked the link for it without thinking about it. It won't happen again.

I like to watch anime and play anime related games. Normally by myself since I can't find anyone who likes it like it do. But me and my friends use to watch anime when it come on tv. like dragon ball z, tri gun, outlaw star. so not everyone is a anime hermit

URanimEnigma

URanimEnigma

Well, cool. It is nice to see that there are some of those who watch anime, aren't hermits. But, at least could you give your input about what you think makes the anime industry so successful in terms of it's culture being catchy?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.