Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls Bravo Girls - Minitokyo

Girls Bravo Girls

Tagged under Girls Bravo

Who's the Best Girls Bravo Girl

Miharu
9 votes
Kirie
13 votes
Lisa
0 votes
Koyomi
3 votes
Maharu
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Hi everyone any girls bravo fan here i finally got my hands on the series and love it i wish it wouldn't end but sadly i know it will. -_- Anyway i wonder which girl do you think is better for Yukinari And i can only go with 5 because anyone that watched the show know tamoka is under age and doesen't count. which do you like as well.

Well anyway here they are.

Miharu- kind of a ditz but like yukinari and doesn't set off his reaction to girls.

Kirie Kojima- Yukinari childhood friends who like him but much to offten beats the crap out of him.

Lisa fukuyama - the sister of yukinai worst enemy and think's yukinari is her soulmate...?

Koyomi- this one kind of pointless but she's in the show so just go with it she from siren and is afaird of men but she's not scared of Yukinari

Maharu- Miharu older sister she loves yukinari but she want to find a husband of her own.

Who do you think is best and why Personally i like Kirie I mean when your childhood friend you usually end up together most of the time. i had a girl/friend who treated me the same way never figured out if she liked me or not? Anyone else have that experience?

I haven't seen it. How is it?

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Miharu duh. I've seen the entire 1st & 2nd seasons & I'm surprised they haven't said " I love you" yet.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Miharu duh. I've seen the entire 1st & 2nd seasons & I'm surprised they haven't said " I love you" yet.

Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Miharu and Kirie. they both care for Yukinari

BlackSun

The Melodies of the Battlefield

All of them are super cute but Koyomi is my favorite, Simple Cute, Reserved, loyal, Man! what I wouldn't give to be the man to finally help her our of that male phobia thingy. I;m jealous of Yukinari he is the only guy she tolerates.

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Kirie is the best character. Miharu is the worst character.

Why?: because Kirie is deep and Miharu is flat. Kirie is dynamic and Miharu is one-dimensional. Kirie grows and changes, Miharu goes through no changes and does not grow in any way.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

back07

back07

Awakening MODE

Miharu..............
:3

I can't be the best without you by my side, back07
Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Please try to not post in threads that are over four weeks old unless something of importance can be added.

We instead encourage members to create new threads instead of reviving old ones.

Closed.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.