Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anything about Makai Senki Disgaea which was licensed by Geneon - Minitokyo

Anything about Makai Senki Disgaea which was licensed by Geneon

Tagged under Disgaea

Who is the main cha in Disgaea 2, do you know?

Etna
5 votes
Zenon
0 votes
Rozalin
0 votes
Adell
6 votes
Laharl
1 votes
Flonne
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

MakaiSenkiDisgaeaFan

Etna & Lahal will rule the world

Anyone who knows any information about the Series Makai Senki Disgaea, such as when it's coming out and how much it will cost, or anything about the upcoming game Disgaea 2. Thank you. :D :) XD ;)

What's up Doods!

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Well...you might or might not know some of this, so bear with me :) As far as I know, there are 12 episodes of the anime that will be released...so the whole series will probably be three DVDs with four episodes in each, or four DVDs with three episodes in each (it's most likely 4 eps/DVD, though ^_^). They'll probably cost from 19.99 to 29.99 per DVD, depending on where and when you do buy it. I won't be surprised if they release a boxed set, but I'm not sure XD

In the meantime, it's possible to still find fansubs around on the net, but that will be hard considering it's licensed. That's about all I can tell you, and I'm sorry if that wasn't much help ^_^'

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.