Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gantz anyone? - Minitokyo

Gantz anyone?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

yami-chan

yami-chan

Hueco

I looking for the manga volumes 9-11...
anyone to know a decent direct download to get them..?
i'd appretiate.. :(

try in Shockwave is the group that translate it, Shockwave has a channel in irc.rizon and a web that i not remember now but google can help u...

here there site - http://shocwave.caticus.com/

Signature

basically youll have to go on their irc channel to get those old releases.....

well i just got all 11 off of kazaa it took forever but i have them.

Yessss I was also searching for the Gantz translator ShocWave@irc.rizon.net and it brought me here! I feel funny commenting on this Gantz forum of 2004 in 2022 so many years later! But I am glad and honored to be here at all!
I am currently on Gantz chapter 191 myself at the moment! And while I love Kei Soo much! I am so annoyed how for a stupid reason he has been deluded with that dumb little baby face girl when he loves actual babes with big boobs, and has Reika now! I mean come on Kei! You're so cooler than this! Not your style!

I just finished downloading all 11 files from Kazaa; it took an eon, but I now have them.
woodoku

Thanks for the link, I was looking for the same thing too.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.