Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I am adopted... - Minitokyo

I am adopted...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Though i wasnt adopted,but i feel like one. my parents treat me totally different from my sisters(i have 3 sis),my father likes to scold me f-words....but,now,u shuldnt worry about the 'adopted' thing...as long as ur 'parents' love u rite? ^_^

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

elbony-san...
i dont think it should bother you so much that you are adopted... maybe yr bio. mother had reasons for leaving... but nao you hav a good home... an im sure yr parents nao want the best possible life ther is for you that you kan hav... so maybe... instead of feeling sadd... you should liv yr life to the fullest... yr given oportunites nao to mov forward an make a life for yrself... an i think... that wen yr older... an you hav a child... you will kare for him/her an try to raise them as you would hav wanted to hav bin raised with yr bio. parents... but... also remember... here at mt... we are also yr family... so you wil nvr be alone ^^ thats jus wat i think ^^''
m.i.a.

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

Just one thing: mom or dad and mother or father may not be the same person, my mom/ dad are the guys that raised me and i can count with them, if happens to be the same guys that brought me to the world, even better, if not, i really don't care as long as i'm happy and feel loved by them.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.