Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eiken- what the f*@#? (14+) - Minitokyo

Eiken- what the f*@#? (14+)

Tagged under Eiken

page 1 of 1 15 total items

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

alright i was flipping channles last night around 1 am and then i decide to see what was on the action channel for animidnight. i watched the whole thing trying to follow along with the story but it was impossible. it was imposible because the only message i was reciving was:
titty, titty, titty, ass, ass, ass, more ass, titty, titty, titty, ass, ass, titty, titty, titty, ass, ass.
then it was over, and i was confused. until last night the most perverted anime i had ever seen was Abenobashi magical shopping arcade. now i've devleved into another realm of perversion, a darker realm, and i cant get out. if someone could please explain the story to me so i dont have to watch it again to understand it, please do so.

thanks in adavance

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You may want to be careful or you just might fry your brain watching that stuff.

Stick with the safe stuff like Samurai Champloo. It may fry your brain also but at least you won't go around with a T & A Complex.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

i saw part of that, on anime unleashed on g4. frigging perverted. i didnt see enough (or understand enough) to pick up any story tho. sorry.

what channel is that? i have no anime to watch on tv, bacause anime unleashed stopped playing and as for adult swim, i missed the beginning of eureka 7 and GITS, and scryed sucks. at least bleach starts in september or something, and its not on regular cartoon network, thank god.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

its 305 for me. but i have cox digital cable so i dont know it if you can get it.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

You know it really couldn't be any worse than the Lesbian tendancies of Puni Puni Poemy.

I mean what the heck is up with that story.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Well the story of mifuna densuke who's get forced into joining the eiken club. and gets a crush on the big breasted girl in the group shinomay chiharu and as the story progesses we learned of a giant tournment in which their's supposest prize money for the winner. and he's trying to get the money to buy a brithday present for chiaru. Basically if you a big fan of fanservice, Ecchi, comedy, and harem anime's which i i'm is one for you i know loved it to bad it's just 2 episodes.

It's really just funny it's not all that preverted. it really doesn't even cross the hentai line.

Quote by EarthAngel1Well the story of mifuna densuke who's get forced into joining the eiken club. and gets a crush on the big breasted girl in the group shinomay chiharu and as the story progesses we learned of a giant tournment in which their's supposest prize money for the winner. and he's trying to get the money to buy a brithday present for chiaru. Basically if you a big fan of fanservice, Ecchi, comedy, and harem anime's which i i'm is one for you i know loved it to bad it's just 2 episodes.

It's really just funny it's not all that preverted. it really doesn't even cross the hentai line.

What do you mean its not all that perverted? I don't what your definition of perverse is, but I don't think its correct.

Trooper1023

Trooper1023

Still Waters Run Deep

you people are looking at the OAV. which is nothing but pure ecchi, no story at all.

now the manga (comic-book-type) version is where all the story/plot/character-development is. that's not to say you should go out and buy the manga this instant. oh no, Eiken is ENTIRELY for the T&A-obsessed. so if you're NOT into highschool-ecchi that's HUGE on the bosom-y-ness, DON'T try Eiken. you'll blow a gasket over nothing at all.

Aku. Soku. Zan.
Signature
Check out my POST-A-FIC threads: Kenshin in Soul Society?!? and The Uchiha Successor

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Quote by RoboJesus420

Quote by EarthAngel1Well the story of mifuna densuke who's get forced into joining the eiken club. and gets a crush on the big breasted girl in the group shinomay chiharu and as the story progesses we learned of a giant tournment in which their's supposest prize money for the winner. and he's trying to get the money to buy a brithday present for chiaru. Basically if you a big fan of fanservice, Ecchi, comedy, and harem anime's which i i'm is one for you i know loved it to bad it's just 2 episodes.

What do you mean its not all that perverted? I don't what your definition of perverse is, but I don't think its correct.

You don't see anyone have sex do you? by japanese standards that's just pure ecchi comedy. my definition is if there sex in an anime that's preverted. ecchi only comes close to it.

Really? Wow. I don't know about Japan, but here in AMERICA, sexual tension is repressed a lot more. lol

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

It's a huge pile of meaningless, disgusting junk!
The enormous tits are gross, the action... wait, why am I talking about nonexistent things? Aaaand... everything else caused me serious seizures. So I don't recommend it, not even in cases of extreme boredom.

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Well, thanks for you opinion, but I posted this over a year and a half ago. I'm not really concerned with it now.

is this bumping an old thread ... whatever
i've just watched the first episode on the ut. only triggered by this thread. couldn't find the second, so i rest here my wondering: what's with the twin-zeppelin thing always crossing over the sky? is it just a wondering object?
and yes, the movie is... everything you all said it is. and i think the makers knew that all along.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

I suppose it could still be a discussion to those who have just recently seen it and those who wish to unsee it.

m9ine

m9ine

Kaizoku ou ni orewa naru!!!

lols, this anime was just a gas, basically an insult to all ecchi anime by showing what really want to convey in all ecchi's but cant risk doing it. :P ps: only watch eiken with precaution, i would not recommend this anime to noobs :D

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.